News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

cool package: 68 Dodge Charger and ROSCO`S car

Started by EccentricMagpies, July 23, 2012, 07:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EccentricMagpies

'74 Rallye 4spd (WH23L4) (1 of 94)
'74 Rallye Auto (WH23L4) (quad black)
'69 Swinger 340 - 4spd
'70 Duster 340 - 4spd

Bobs69

Just going by the pictures, sounds like a good deal.

Ghoste

For the Dukes fan who wants to jump in with both feet it makes for an interesting package too.

chargerboy69

I am fairly sure he is a member here.  I thought he bought the General not to long ago.

Yep, I thought so.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,92822.0.html
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Ghoste

68coronetGLwannabe

That's my old Rosco car. He bought it from me back in January of this year. I can vouch for that, it was a good solid AZ car.   :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

charger01

good luck on the sale. hope he gets what he wants out of them.

nvrbdn

yee-haw, one purchase price for both cars. definately an easy step for the dukes fan.  :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: nvrbdn on July 23, 2012, 11:46:48 AM
yee-haw, one purchase price for both cars. definately an easy step for the dukes fan.  :2thumbs:

you just need a buddy to play cop and you drive the charger around town and everyoen is all set....

nvrbdn

heck yea, but i would want to be roscoe p coultrain. but then i wouldnt want anyone driving my charger. what a perdicument. oh well, mabey let the wife be roscoe. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House