News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Whats the Chrysler cruising like in Athabasca

Started by Aussie R/T, July 22, 2012, 11:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie R/T

My son is on holiday in Athabasca just wondering if there's any Chrysler Muscle in the Athabasca region like wing cars vipers hemi's or anything buffed up around that area.Be nice for him to get a cruise as my car won't be ready for years. :icon_smile_angry:

70 Charger RT

Are you talking Athabasca, Alberta?  There are a few hemis up that way but not sure exactly where.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

Aussie R/T

yes thats it athabasca alberta.be unreal if there was some dodge/plymouth muscle stored up there that had some time to take an aussie for a spin

smokinjo

I live close to there but unfortunatly my 2 chargers are still project cars.

Aussie R/T

Thanks for thinking of us Jo.He has already scored a lift in a lambo so he is stocked atm and how cool was the owner.Seems as soon as he heard the Aussie Accent he was all for it.On his way to Edmonton for a week so anyone out there with a wing car or R/T needing a passenger get on here and say giday.