News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

You want to fight, ok, lets go you P.O.S........................................

Started by skip68, July 09, 2012, 06:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkman

Quote from: skip68 on July 10, 2012, 09:21:52 PM
Listen here you Australian piece of waste, it's not my fault you're Australian, blame your parents and get over it.  I mean, come on man, it's not like you're Canadian .........your life can't be that bad. 
It's a bird,
It's a plane,
It's Da Da Da Darkman, the aussie super hero with his sidekick Linda the kangaroo ......

You better believe it too, but really, is that the best you can do? Real men don't have kangaroo's for sidekicks, they have them for DINNER! And for a side dish, I might just "Chuck" another "Skip" on the barbie!
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

Fred

Quote from: Darkman on July 10, 2012, 10:49:38 PM
Quote from: skip68 on July 10, 2012, 09:21:52 PM
Listen here you Australian piece of waste, it's not my fault you're Australian, blame your parents and get over it.  I mean, come on man, it's not like you're Canadian .........your life can't be that bad. 
It's a bird,
It's a plane,
It's Da Da Da Darkman, the aussie super hero with his sidekick Linda the kangaroo ......

You better believe it too, but really, is that the best you can do? Real men don't have kangaroo's for sidekicks, they have them for DINNER! And for a side dish, I might just "Chuck" another "Skip" on the barbie!

sounds Delicious!   :smilielol: Hope there's damper too.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

mrsskip68

I have finally spotted Chuck in his alter ego....

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

my problem with fighting would be, if i dont take you out in the first punch, ill be too tired to go on and need to take a break. that running around half the country and taking a thousand punches, hit in the head with a board, kicked in the ribs stuff is for tv. 1 punch and its break time.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

twodko

Boxing trainers will tell you, if your opponent can't see, stand or breath he can't fight. Batter the eyes, knees and solar plexus and it'll be a one man show.

By the way it's 101 in Sebastopol right now.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!