News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for advice "Selling a car overseas" ??

Started by Indygenerallee, July 08, 2012, 02:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indygenerallee

I just received the funds today short $25.00 I wish my dumbass bank had told me about the $25.00 "overseas wire transfer" when I had asked them about how the overseas wire transfer worked!!! Just waiting on his transporter to arrive sometime this week to pick the Dart up!! So overall not too bad of a deal..
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

472 R/T SE

In all of my ebay auctions I make sure to put "All overseas buyers are welcome as long as they wire funds".  As far as I'm concerned, they're the ones taking the biggest chance.  I hate hearing all the stories of them getting their dream car & having it be a pile.

So far I've sold rigs to Australia  70 Super Bee
                                  -Japan      '77 Harley Davidson Low Rider 3900 original miles.  My Dad was original owner.
                                  -Qatar       '71 'cuda

Although with my experiences the money has been deposited instantly & no surcharge.   :shruggy: