News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well we're here in Carlise

Started by BananaDan, July 05, 2012, 02:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

rarefish

I'm here, but I'm sitting in the hotel lobby using their computer to post this... It is just too dam hot to go outside right now. :eek2: Only kidding. I'm heading out now to the cruise in at the car dealer. :2thumbs: 

y3chargerrt

BrianShaughnessy

At the hotel sitting in the AC.

Going to the cruise around 6.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

will

I'll be stopping by on Saturday.

BananaDan

Guys, no one noticed the cat?  Come on...   :popcrn: :shruggy:

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Mytur Binsdirti

I will grace you infidels with my presence soon enough.

y3chargerrt

1970Moparmann

Have fun guys.  I never been and hope one of these days I do.... :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Charger440RDN

What is the temp out there? It's 101 degrees here in Illinois right now and it's 5:30pm :eek2:

Fred

Ok  I can't see any of you in the tent but...............I did spot the cat!  :lol:  Now if I could just find those elusive ducks. :lol: :lol:
Good one Dan  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

BananaDan

Patience grasshopper. We're on duck watch all weekend.

bill440rt

We'll find them at Carlisle!  :smilielol:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

c00nhunterjoe

Wish I could make it, got the car back together for this season but my week is spent repairing a rotted wall in the house :shruggy:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

It's a beautiful night in Carlisle... A little drizzle around 5 pm, cooled things off nicely!!

Amazing sunset, looks like the sky is ablaze!!

There are a few Chargers around, maybe a dozen, including an amazing late 70s Charger Daytona!!

Ghoste

You know, I have never seen a photo of that tent empty like that before. :lol:

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: Ghoste on July 05, 2012, 08:02:30 PM

Did the cat fart or something?  :eek2:

BBD

A383Wing

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on July 05, 2012, 07:57:09 PM
It's a beautiful night in Carlisle... A little drizzle around 5 pm, cooled things off nicely!!

Amazing sunset, looks like the sky is ablaze!!

There are a few Chargers around, maybe a dozen, including an amazing late 70s Charger Daytona!!

Pics of Daytona?

Bryan

Fred

Quote from: BigBlackDodge on July 05, 2012, 08:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on July 05, 2012, 08:02:30 PM

Did the cat fart or something?  :eek2:

BBD

I don't know about the cat but my dog just did. Geeeeez! hold on while I dash outside and catch my breath. What the hell has he been eating. It nearly knocked me flat!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

gschmidt211

We just arrived and went for sushi.
1972 Charger Rallye
2014 Ram Outdoorsman 3.6L 4x2
1978 D100 Utiline Standard Cab

resq302

Were here.   Met up with the two Brians at the kick off party and had a nice long talk with a guy who knew the previous owner of my charger.  said he knew the guy blew the motor but said that the guy still had it in his basement the last he knew.  Would be really cool to get the original motor back reunited with the car!
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

TUFCAT

I wish it was me... :'(

Bob T

Quote from: BananaDan on July 05, 2012, 04:39:24 PM
Guys, no one noticed the cat?  Come on...   :popcrn: :shruggy:

Start humming the tune from Top Cat  :lol:

I've got some Forward Look ( 57 Fury ) friends from NZ over there cruising around, you'll hear em - they speak funny  :lol: got to make it myself in the next few years

Have a great time people, get plenty of pics

:cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

DC_1

I'm here!....rolled in around 9pm last night.

Tilar

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 05, 2012, 10:43:23 PM
I wish it was me... :'(

Same here.  :'(  I'll go to the Nats this year so at least I make one show.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.