News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Almost NITRO time

Started by Stretch, June 22, 2012, 04:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Next weekend I'll be heading to Joliet Illinois to take in the nitro drags at route 66 raceway. We go every year.  Are any of you going to be there?
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Ghoste

Nitro and Hemis are like the drag marriage made in heaven aren't they?  I won't be there but I wish I could be, have fun.

Stretch

There is nothing like it!

No one is going to be at route 66 this weekend? We camp there every year. I was hoping it would be a chance to meet some guys from the board.  :cheers:

Stretch

We had a great time! Storms and all. On the way back we saw a nice GL clone in Belgium WI. It was autographed on the drivers B Piller. Any chance it belongs to a DCF member?

We stoped in Kewaunee WI. on our way home and spent a few days on my father-in-laws 28' boat (Gills Gone Wild) Salmon fishing on Lake Michigan. I saw @ chargers in that town too. A super nice '71 RT (red) and a '69 in a garage with the hood off and the engine out. I think that one was brown. Hard to tell from the road and the car backed into a dark 2 car garage. It looked really nice for what I could see of it.

All in all it was a good time. Too short as always though.

Jason

I almost forgot, The Chi-town husler was at route 66. They did an exabition run at the end of Saturdays qualifing. Super cool!