News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1975 roadrunner

Started by billssuperbird, June 05, 2012, 04:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

A Roadrunner,  mean a Road (Space) Runner is a cool car from 1968 to 1974. 75 and later? Uhhh, well, good luck with that.

GOTWING

nh_mopar_fan

If the decal was optional what else differentiated the thing from any other Fury?

Ghoste

Thats what I was wondering.  There wasn't anything in the vin or on the fender tag to differentiate it was there?  The good (at least better) engine was an option and IIRC it was optional in other models as well, so what was the big deal?

Old Moparz

Quote from: billssuperbird on June 05, 2012, 04:03:32 PM
i have a chance to get a 1975 roadrunner for 100.00 it needs work and it ben sitting a long time out side. the vin is rm21l5g193934. the in side looks ok and it has a 360 eng :shruggy:

My days of dragging home a POS like that are looooong gone. The only way I'd even consider it now, is if the 360 starts, runs, & the delivery to my house was included for that $100. Even then, it better have something on it that I actually need, or I'd have pass on it. Getting it just to sell parts from is a huge pain in the ass & hardly worth the amount of time involved as well as all the deadbeats that crawl out from under rocks that say they need something from it. The last $100 parts car that I got, which was delivered for that price, I still have crap from it that I'm tripping over & can't give away. (1967 Barracuda Fastback)

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

billschroeder5842

Heretic I am! I love the quirkyness of these cars.

I had one once and I'd love to find another one!

PM if you find one!
Texas Proud!

GOTWING

they still had a RM vin for road runner only.

Ghoste

Oh?  Okay, wow I thought that had ended with the 74. 

Aero426

These cars have grown on me.   Not a bad looking race car.

RallyeMike

QuoteNot a bad looking race car. 

Anything looks better as a race car.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Scaregrabber

I bought a new 1975 Road Runner, 400 car. I would sort of like to buy one now because of the one I bought new. The only way I would buy one is if it needed nothing and it had a 400 and it was cheap. No way I would buy one that needed work, you'd be upside down on it in 1 second.
They were actually a pretty good car. Mine went well for a 1975 car and it handled quite well with the front and rear sway bars too. A 1975 Trans Am was probably about the only 75 car (oh except a 360 A-body) that was quicker.

Sheldon

GOTWING

Scaregrabber what color combo did you have?

Ghoste

Quote from: RallyeMike on June 08, 2012, 03:03:48 PM
QuoteNot a bad looking race car. 

Anything looks better as a race car.

There is your t-shirt slogan of the week.  :lol:

Scaregrabber

Mine was "vintage red" (maroon) in and out with the white stripes, it didn't have the optional tunnel deck lid decal just the regular white upside down U shape decal on the trunk. I think a flat black hood was an option as well although I've never seen one.

Sheldon

billschroeder5842

Did you ever pick of the 75? If you did not, where is it at? I'd like to contact for parts.
Texas Proud!