News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

4spd Daytona for sale?

Started by Moparmatty, June 02, 2012, 09:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparmatty

Are there any really nice 4spd Daytona currently on the market?
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 03, 2012, 07:39:28 AM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on June 03, 2012, 05:55:51 AM
This one's pretty sanitary.

http://www.carsonline-ads.com/colsite/col?use=UC3_ViewPosting&cmd=showPosting&postingID=41800

...and priced at 2005 prices!

I think the ad is that old....... seems like it anyways........................  Speaking of that, mine on that site seems that old too.  ;D
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Moparmatty

I should have specified for sale at 2012 pricing.   :icon_smile_big:
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

Beep Beep Dave

I haven't come across one. I am still kicking myself for at least not going to look at the R4 4-speed that went down under.

Did your lottery numbers come in Matt?

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

Moparmatty

Quote from: Beep Beep Dave on June 03, 2012, 10:11:48 AM
I haven't come across one. I am still kicking myself for at least not going to look at the R4 4-speed that went down under.

Dave

No lottery numbers for me. If I'd won tbe lottery I'd be buy a Hemi 4spd Bird and/or Daytona and a few other cars.  :icon_smile_big:

My Dad is looking at buying a car. Probably a Hemi 4spd car of some description or another Wing car. A LEGIT finished car with documentation, etc.

I'm just trying to see what's out there for sale. Possible something off the radar. Rather buy something private instead of off a dealer.

A really nice 4spd 6-pack Bird would be a nice addition to the garage.

The white Hemi 4spd C500 is one that's caught his eye.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

Tim L

QuoteI haven't come across one. I am still kicking myself for at least not going to look at the R4 4-speed that went down under.

Dave

Beep Beep Dave, know any details of the car that's coming down under? Was it a bird or Daytona?
JS23N0E
BS23H1B
XX29L9B381541

mauve66

Quote from: Moparmatty on June 03, 2012, 12:11:31 PM

Dave

No lottery numbers for me. If I'd won tbe lottery I'd be buy a Hemi 4spd Bird and/or Daytona and a few other cars.  :icon_smile_big:

My Dad is looking at buying a car. Probably a Hemi 4spd car of some description or another Wing car. A LEGIT finished car with documentation, etc.

I'm just trying to see what's out there for sale. Possible something off the radar. Rather buy something private instead of off a dealer.

i thought Troy had a 6pak on his Tona at one time...............
as soon as powerball comes around Troy........................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Beep Beep Dave

Well New Zealand anyway, it was on ebay earlier this year. There is a thread on here about it. Needs some assembly but sure looked like a nice piece. R4, black guts and wing, 4-speed. I would guess it is down there already.
It was in York Pa.

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

Quote from: mauve66 on June 03, 2012, 04:31:02 PM

i thought Troy had a 6pak on his Tona at one time...............
as soon as powerball comes around Troy........................

Yeap.. Sure did... With those 4.10's, she was wicked fun........ I wish I had it on when I did my high speed laps at Texas Motor Speedway, now THAT would have been ever more killer with the GearVendor......   :D
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Bob T

Quote from: Beep Beep Dave on June 03, 2012, 04:31:16 PM
Well New Zealand anyway, it was on ebay earlier this year. There is a thread on here about it. Needs some assembly but sure looked like a nice piece. R4, black guts and wing, 4-speed. I would guess it is down there already.
It was in York Pa.

Dave

Not here yet , should'nt be too far off though, so the word is  . :drool5:  :popcrn:  
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Tim L

You bloody Kiwis have too many good cars over there!! :nana:
JS23N0E
BS23H1B
XX29L9B381541

Bob T

Quote from: Tim L on June 04, 2012, 04:55:43 AM
You bloody Kiwis have too many good cars over there!! :nana:

Same to you, Its the Anzac spirit mate  :lol:  Uncle Sam made some very cool rides and we like drivin em on the wrong side   :smilielol:, Hell, I'm enjoying driving my car now that its done. Wont be too long before you're tearing up the blacktop by the looks of things too  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

maxwellwedge

Dave

No lottery numbers for me. If I'd won tbe lottery I'd be buy a Hemi 4spd Bird and/or Daytona and a few other cars.  :icon_smile_big:

Matt - What kind of dough is he willing to spend?

Moparmatty

Depends on the pedigree of the car Jim.

PM me.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

f6f6f6daytona

The white Hemi 4 speed C500 pulled $128k at Auburn In auction last weekend and did not meet reserve....FYI

Moparmatty

Quote from: f6f6f6daytona on June 05, 2012, 08:56:16 PM
The white Hemi 4 speed C500 pulled $128k at Auburn In auction last weekend and did not meet reserve....FYI

Good to know. Thanks.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

WINGIN IT

Quote from: f6f6f6daytona on June 05, 2012, 08:56:16 PM

Hmm, this Hemmings article says otherwise  ( sold for $130K)

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2012/06/06/hemi-powered-dodge-charger-500-sells-for-130000/?refer=news

Aero426

A deal may have been worked out after the car went across the block.

Moparmatty

Quote from: maxwellwedge on June 05, 2012, 06:18:51 PM

Dave

Matt - What kind of dough is he willing to spend?

You've got a pm Jim. :)
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada