News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Windows 8 Preview

Started by BananaDan, June 01, 2012, 11:56:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

Quote from: Ponch ® on June 04, 2012, 12:39:07 PM
Not to start another Apple vs. PC debate I don't know what the big deal is with Macs. They're overrated and egregiously overpriced. Yes, they are fantastic computers on their own right, the OS is great, they're slick, and the Apple on the back glows. Cute, I get it.

Agreed.  For $1500 you can get a monster of a PC/laptop that would offer everything it's far more expensive 'Mac counterpart could.  Unfortunately, you would not be as cool at the local Starbucks with a PC based anything...

Fred

Quote from: myk on June 05, 2012, 08:01:38 PM
Quote from: Ponch ® on June 04, 2012, 12:39:07 PM
Not to start another Apple vs. PC debate I don't know what the big deal is with Macs. They're overrated and egregiously overpriced. Yes, they are fantastic computers on their own right, the OS is great, they're slick, and the Apple on the back glows. Cute, I get it.

Agreed.  For $1500 you can get a monster of a PC/laptop that would offer everything it's far more expensive 'Mac counterpart could.  Unfortunately, you would not be as cool at the local Starbucks with a PC based anything...

You may not be as cool but you can buy more coffee's (and keep Starbucks in business) with the spare change.  :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.