News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Well he wants a divorce......

Started by Wheels of Terror, May 02, 2012, 01:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: Wheels of Terror on May 02, 2012, 02:19:22 PM
Maybe down the road I can find myself a Mopower man. You know a real man.... :icon_smile_big:

Joey Gowdy is quite the catch and I think he's single. Otherwise, I'm not sure if Cody is legal yet.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

b5blue

You always were and still are much too cool to hang with a fool. Never backtrack, let go of the past!  :2thumbs:  We are here for ya!

twodko

I hear Bull is lookin' for some man nookie. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

What a sad state of life you've found yourself in. Challengher said it best and Troy's comment was the frosting.  As a guy I can tell you we have great difficulty thinking with the correct head until our mid thirties.....at least. We men are horn dogs and we're really good at it but aren't good longterm relationship, marriage material until our thirties. Sad but true and I'm guilty too. I'm not man bashing it's just our nature.
You're just 33 GF with your whole life ahead of you. You may love this guy but he's just not there for you Nor has he much respect for you either judging by your comments. It'll be tough on your own for a while but you will always make lemonade with dem lemons! You are woman.......hear you roar!!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

TruckDriver

I went through that for 10 years with my ex-wife. All the "I love you's" were all nothing but hollow words. She told me to my face at least 3 times now, she only married me cause she thought I had money. We never lived like a normal couple either. We lived more like room mates that slept in the same bed. If I had sex 1 time every two months, that was a lot. We rarely did anything together the whole time. Then when she decided to leave me, she tells me on Christmas eve, in front of the kids while they were opening presants ::)  There's even a lot more to this whole damn 10 years of my life that went to waste. It changed me a lot. I never socialize anymore, I totally don't believe I'll ever be loved by a woman ever, and I am paranoid of women now when they say they like me. So, yes, I do totally understand what you are going through. I'm sorry. Best wishes  :pity:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Darkman

Come to Australia! The climate is better (you can work on/drive your car all year round), loads more room (not as crowded), the men are better looking and soon there will be more American Mopars here than in the US  :icon_smile_big:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

74bluecharger440

Do not be afraid of change,the best thing I ever did was to drop my cheating wife, I thought  losing the house and maybe the boys would the worst thing ever. It was the best thing I ever did. To get the one negative person out of my daily life was perfect, I did not realize how good of a person I really was till I heard it from others who saw me  for who I was and not for someone who grew tired of me and could not change me..What are you going to do ? change him or he will change you? If you do not love the person you are with for what they are then you really have to be honest to yourself and say TIME TO MOVE ON. Best of luck and big HUG

BrianShaughnessy

I think there's a lot of us on here that have been thru a big D.    Not easy any which way.

Best thing is to not dwell on it too much and get on down the road to recovery.     That's easy to say but harder to do when you're the dumpee.
The dumper is usually already farther down the 12 step highway when they finally make their announcement.

Good luck with everything,  glad you get to keep your cars....    Oh... yeah,  DON'T GO BACK.    Keep it in forward.   :Twocents:

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

TruckDriver

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on May 02, 2012, 07:35:54 PM
   I think there's a lot of us on here that have been thru a big D.    Not easy any which way.

Best thing is to not dwell on it too much and get on down the road to recovery.     That's easy to say but harder to do when you're the dumpee.
The dumper is usually already farther down the 12 step highway when they finally make their announcement.

Good luck with everything,  glad you get to keep your cars....    Oh... yeah,  DON'T GO BACK.    Keep it in forward.   :Twocents:

I TOTALLY AGREE with Brain  :Twocents:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RallyeMike

Cheats on you and you want to go back? I hate to hear that crap :'(

Get real. Take control. Sign the papers with a smile on your face, and move onto a relationship of trust and equality with someone who deserves you.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Fred

Quote from: Ponch ® on May 02, 2012, 04:42:54 PM
Quote from: Wheels of Terror on May 02, 2012, 02:19:22 PM
Maybe down the road I can find myself a Mopower man. You know a real man.... :icon_smile_big:

Joey Gowdy is quite the catch and I think he's single. Otherwise, I'm not sure if Cody is legal yet.

:smilielol: :smilielol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: Darkman on May 02, 2012, 06:34:31 PM
Come to Australia! The climate is better (you can work on/drive your car all year round), loads more room (not as crowded), the men are better looking and soon there will be more American Mopars here than in the US  :icon_smile_big:

I can attest to that!  It's a beautiful place we live in.  :yesnod:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

hatersaurusrex

What part of Florida are you in?  I know a lot of single dudes around these parts :)
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

71ChallengeHer

If you needed someone to vent to. Just PM me. And you certainly don't need someone that cheats on you. You deserve much better.  :2thumbs: I can tell you it wasn't easy at 1st. I never wanted to be a single parent. But once he was gone, it was like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Just have faith in yourself.  :cheers: :cheers:

NHCharger

Quote from: charger_fan_4ever on May 02, 2012, 03:25:35 PM
I'm a firm believer that 99% of people don't change. They may act like it for awhile, but that never sticks. Once a cheater always a cheater. Like Troy said kick him to the curb.  :yesnod:

I totally agree. My sister-in-laws ex cheated on her so much she needed a score card. He use to brag to me about screwing his bosses wife. She kept taking him back and forgiving him. He even had an affair with her best friend. After wasting over ten years of her life she finally smartened up. This dog ain't going to change. Dump him ASAP and start over while your still young. Come to Carlisle, lots of single Mopar guys. 
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

71ChallengeHer

There are single guys at Carlisle ?  :shruggy: Where in the Neon section ?   ::)  :nana:

FLG

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 02, 2012, 11:17:25 PM
There are single guys at Carlisle ?  :shruggy: Where in the Neon section ?   ::)  :nana:

I'll take ya on a date Jackie  :coolgleamA:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: FLG on May 02, 2012, 11:56:21 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on May 02, 2012, 11:17:25 PM

I'll take ya on a date Jackie  :coolgleamA:
awwwwwwwwwww

1969chargerrtse

Times are hard for most it seems in marriage.  The baby boomer divorce rate, people between 45 and 60 is more than double that of the average American divorce rate.  Be glad you don't have kids.  It's so much easier to move on without children involved. I've been married 20 years myself and I can say it certainly takes work to stay together. 
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

41husk

Come on ponch you promised you wouldn't tell :slap:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

71green go

I recently became seperated....After the adjustment time I can truly say THANK GOD ,,,I have No stress now, no thinking when I get home I would be walking on egg shells.....no arguing, no one saying you cant do that..
I mean I am SOOOOO happy now its unreal, my health improved, my mood swings are gone

So there are some HUGE benefits to having your life back.........dont look back keep looking forward and when you least expect it you will meet the right person.....dont force it and spend some time on your own before you decide to date ...you need recovery time.
Having said all that I will PM you my number  :smilielol: :smilielol:

Bobs69

You said that he was taking testosterone.  Well, I'd look up the side effects of that.  Think of it, man made substance (not perfect, nothing man made is man isn't).  That might help explain some things.  I'm not saying to excuse him of all his sins.  Might help you understand his behavious some. 

1970Moparmann

Sorry to hear this.

Since there are no ties with kids, move on.  If you don't, you'll regret this in the future.

If your second guessing things, I would recommend a third party to help you through this.  You'll be going through a lot of emotions with the weeks to come.  Get the support that you need.

Good luck.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

PocketThunder

Kyron should chime in here in 4...3...2...    :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TruckDriver

Quote from: Bobs69 on May 03, 2012, 08:48:14 AM
You said that he was taking testosterone.  Well, I'd look up the side effects of that.  Think of it, man made substance (not perfect, nothing man made is man isn't).  That might help explain some things.  I'm not saying to excuse him of all his sins.  Might help you understand his behavious some. 

I take the fake testosterone myself cause my body stopped making it years ago. I can tell you the side affects which basically are nothing that would make a man go and cheat on his woman. Yes it makes the sex drive like your 16 again. It makes you more ambitious, it increases muscle mass too.

I been on it since 2007, and I have to take it the rest of my life, or I will die. When they figured out why I was going through hot flashes, feeling sluggish and tired none stop, my doctor saw the test results for the very first time with me sitting next to him. His first words litterally were "Holy Crap!". Testosterone levels are measured on a scale of 1 to 1000, with about the 350 range being normal, over 500 being high and under a 100 and over 700, being critical. I was at 66, and about 6 months from being dead my doc said. (By the way, if the testosterone levels are to high, it can and will cause stokes, and kill you too). But in men, testosterone controls out cognitive functions, and you sperm production, sex drive, muscle production and a few other things. And that is nothing that would make a guy cheat. That's just a stupid guy is all.
PETE

Wheels of Terror

Well he was taking testorone because we were trying to have children. He has always had a clear mind and a healthy sex drive, He always had healthy energy levels. So he wasnt taking it for health issues. We wpoiuld have never susspected or guessed he was low if it werent for both of us being tested so we could start a family, Testosterone will affect personality and mental clarity in good ways or in bad. i have done alot of reaserch. He takes the shots which from what i understand are more potent than the patch or gel. I am curious as to why he still is taking now after telling me he dosent want children and he wants a divorce. He had taken his shot two days before the cruise. By the way Hatersaurusrex, I live in Titusville on the Space Coast. Thgnk you everyone for all the support and encouraging words!!! Its nice to hear I'm not alone going through this. That you guys have been through simillar situations. Jackie, your a sweetheart and I might take you up on the offer since you know the pain and are a single parent on top of it.
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger