News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

To Kill Or Not To Kill That Is The Question.

Started by ChargerRT440, August 04, 2005, 07:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mefirst

Why hang on to her ??? Do you think she will respect or love you more if you forgive her and continue the relationship.. -Hello!!! Reality check Scherlock :image_294343:

I personaly see that relationships are built of love and trust.. Your girlfriend broke both of them.. And who knows what else she has done. Personally I would have a very hard time trusting a person that did that to me.. I think you'll be much better off if you leave her.. and to kick the other guys ass, well reality check.. -Do you think that will make the situation better? If you think that, well sorry for the harsh words but then your just as dumb as your girlfriend who tripped and landed on the other guys dick...

Anyways.. I hope things will turn out OK in the end...

KGorney

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 04, 2005, 07:10:17 PM
>:(she did thats why she cried to me. Because she didn't tell him to stop.

That should be your answer right there. What else will she let her "friends" do to her and feel guilty about after. I hate to kick you when you're down, but you're someone to fall back on for her when she's done "play fighting" with her friends.
Believe me, a serious relationship absolutely must be built on a strong foundation or their will be no respect or trust for the rest of the duration.
Seems like the foundation of your relationship is a bunch of guys copping a feel on your girl friend while they roll around together. I respect that fact that you care for her, but obviously she doesn't care as much for you.

Hate to beat this dead horse, but situations like this really tick me off. I have a few personal experiences of my own, and believe me hindsight is 20/20!

PocketThunder

:popcrn:

Where's Mojo when you need him? 

whats that one Bruce Willis movie where he's a cop and he catches a co-worker at his house in bed with his wife?  When he takes the guy outside he says "Head or Gut?"  the guys say "Gut"  then Bruce socks him one in the stomach.....  thats one thing you could do..   :nutkick:

I agree with most people here, its time to call it quits with the GF.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

RD

Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 04, 2005, 08:42:05 PM
the guys the problem

dude it takes two to tango.  he is half the problem the other half is your girlfriend.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Troy

I suppose it might help if you explained that all of the involved parties are still in high school...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Troy on August 05, 2005, 09:52:13 AM
I suppose it might help if you explained that all of the involved parties are still in high school...

Troy

I kind of had that thought, & at that age it's almost the same level of disaster as 9/11.

Anyway, the best thing to do is not get involved with Mr. Playfight & let her tell him to knock it off. If she won't, then walk away from her because she's BS-ing you. Crying is sad, but it could be the start of her Hollywood career as an actress & you'll be front row, center at all her performances. You might even give her the academy award one day, won't that be fun? There was this one girl I was crazy about a long time ago & we went out a few times, but it was obvious after 2 or 3 phone calls of excuses to break the next date, that she wasn't interested. I stopped calling her & gave up.

I bumped into one of her friends a few months later who said something to me that made me feel better. "You know, when you stopped calling her, it was a blow to her ego." I said to her "I figured she wasn't interested, so why call?" Her answer was "Well, she's used to guys calling her over & over, & sometimes for months. Since you didn't do that, she was pissed." I just laughed it off & said "Oh, well, I guess some people like to play games more than others." I don't even remember her name right now, that's cool.   :icon_smile_big:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Drache

I think this thread needs to dropped. He's made his decision and it is only his really to make on how to deal with his girlfriend. I do agree with Old Moparz on this fact though: get your girlfriend to tell this Peter guy to screw off. If she can't do that then I would consider getting rid of her.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ChargerRT440

Well now I really just found out another thing(Sorry I was out with her last night and we talked about this whole thing for 3 hours). the guy is not who I thought it was. I"m 16 so is my gf. this Peter is 20. Thats called Statutory rape. And no they didn't do it. I talked to her and she knows where I stand on the whole thing. She told me basically shes not going to fiht with guys anymore and she does were clothes when she fights them. Shes said over and over that she couldn't do this again because shes seen how bad it hurt me. And maybe your all thinking I'm stupid but I honestly believe her. She's never lied to me before theres no evidence this will just go on and on and on. Shes gonna talk the guy into talking to me. She even told me shes not gonna see this guy after the three of us talk. Maybe my mind is made up but if it is it's made up so I don't throw something so important to me away.

andy74

high school? shit ,run dont walk,i have been there and it never ends in a good way,andy

Lightning

one punch = broken nose = him not trying anything again.

(since it's high school, you shouldn't end up in jail)

when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

my73charger

How old are you two?  Are you truely in HS?  If so, dump her man move on...play the field!  Have fun!  If you are older can I sign up to play fight with her to?  I mean come on, she play fights with her male friends?  What is up with that?  Oh yeah, is she hot?

ChargerRT440

Yeah thats what I want to do.
yeah we're in high school and no I'm not just gonna dump her I've said that how many times now and I'm really starting to hate having to say it.

Shakey

Why don't you post some pics of her and then we can help you decide if you are gonna dump her or not!

my73charger

Dude if you want to stick with her you might as well get used to the idea that this may happen again.  As long as she has any kind of physicl contact with another male....well the male thought process will be to cop a feel when the chance presents itself.  I mean come on she likes to play fight with her buddies.  To bad she doesn't play fight with her female buddies...I would ask for a ring side seat.

my73charger

Quote from: Shakey on August 05, 2005, 12:49:57 PM
Why don't you post some pics of her and then we can help you decide if you are gonna dump her or not!

Yep good idea Shakey... :devil: :icon_smile_evil:

my73charger

Dude I think you should get her to wrestle with her best friend. :icon_smile_big:  By the way, let the nerdy kid know that it shouldn't happen again or there WILL be consequences... :boxing_smiley:

PocketThunder

Oh for the God Sakes!!!  this is a HS drama?  i was fooled :slap:     Dude move on! 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

4402tuff4u

Do you really think it's "OK" to go around threatening or hurting people for something so silly that even your girlfriend appears to be sorry for it. Come on!! Put yourself in her shoes, if you had a hot/attractive girl come on to, would'nt you start flirting too? We are all guilty of that. LET IT GO!! Enjoy your relationship with your attractive girl friend or else she is going to find a guy who is not insecure and then you will realize that what you had was the best thing ever. Remember this before you start judging others.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

andy74

bang her friend then tell her about it-and call her her friends name alot,that will cure her

SirNik73

this may not be appropreate concidering your age. but at my age 21, this would be my responce. only call her/ talk to her enought for her not to freak out about you "cutting her off" and then drink a bunch of beer and just chill out. don't worry about her at all. she will notace your lack of attention... and maybe she will step up the the plate and tell this guy to go away and she will put in some effort to keep up your relationship. and if she dosen't care enough about you to step up to the plate... then well she an't worth your time. you are at the beginning of a laundry list of girlfriends you'll have before you get married... don't worry to much about this chick.
:cheers:

just don't get stupid and drink so much you get wasted and puke   :puke:
i did that a few times in high school and dealign with the puke is worse then dealing with the woamn.... but it dose take you mind off her ;)
1973 Charger SE
1973 Charger Parts car
1968 Couger... got this one for free! and it looks like it was free :)
1983 Toyota Tercel 4x4 Daily Driver
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SD

XXSpiralXX

Quote from: KGorney on August 05, 2005, 08:52:30 AM
Quote from: ChargerRT440 on August 04, 2005, 07:10:17 PM
>:(she did thats why she cried to me. Because she didn't tell him to stop.

That should be your answer right there. What else will she let her "friends" do to her and feel guilty about after. I hate to kick you when you're down, but you're someone to fall back on for her when she's done "play fighting" with her friends.
Believe me, a serious relationship absolutely must be built on a strong foundation or their will be no respect or trust for the rest of the duration.
Seems like the foundation of your relationship is a bunch of guys copping a feel on your girl friend while they roll around together. I respect that fact that you care for her, but obviously she doesn't care as much for you.

Hate to beat this dead horse, but situations like this really tick me off. I have a few personal experiences of my own, and believe me hindsight is 20/20!

Whoa Whoa whoa.   If she said something about it at all then thats good. Seriously. Did she tell you after you found out or did she just come out and tell you? THATS the difference right there. If you found out before she told you then say bye bye. If she told you out of guilt then its cool. Dont kill the guy, if hes a nerd and youre bigger than him just let the general idea of a threat ooze around him when youre around. Glare, dont speak. Or smile and wink at him when nobody else is looking. All of the above work. Threatening him wont really go anywhere and will make you look like a jerk. Unless your girl digs that kinda stuff, in which case you should dump her anyway.

andy74

my73charger

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 05, 2005, 02:13:54 PM
Oh for the God Sakes!!!  this is a HS drama?  i was fooled :slap:     Dude move on! 

In all seriousness I agree with Pocket...your too young to be that uptight.. :icon_smile_cool:

69_se_ron

sounds like you're on your way to becoming a cuckold if you don't stand up for yourself and dump her.

cuckold:

A cuckold is a man with an unfaithful wife. There are connotations of helplessness and humiliation attributed to the word: implications that the husband is helpless to stop her infidelity, and too cowardly to leave the wife. "Cuckold" appears in older texts as a highly insulting and pejorative term.

The term has made a resurgence in the late 20th century amongst non-monogamous couples with a dominant female allowed to take on additional partners, and a submissive male who is not. 
Check out my progress pics at:<br />http://www.cardomain.com/ride/732403