News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE DISPLAY SENSITIVITY

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 29, 2012, 11:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE DISPLAY SENSITIVITY

I get irritated when people come down on our police officers, sayingThat they don't care about or respect others. Well, here is a story that Clearly shows not all cops are in that category.

This story involves the State Police in the town of Bordentown, N.J. who Reported finding a man's body last Saturday in the early evening in the Delaware River near the state highway-206 bridge. The dead man's name Would not be released until his family had been notified.

The victim apparently drowned due to excessive beer consumption while Visiting "someone" in the Bordentown area . He was wearing blackfishnet Stockings, 4 inch spiked heels, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, purple Lipstick, dazzle dust on his eyelids, 1/2 inch false eyelashes and an Obama T-shirt.

The Troopers removed the Obama T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment.

See there, New Jersey State Police do care.

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

nh_mopar_fan

oldschool

if i had to wear that shirt, i'd jump off a bridge too.... :cheers:
1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

mpdlawdog

"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

68 Bullitt Charger

Some of the Mopar Ride's in Stable.....
58 Pymouth Fury "Christine"
65 Ply Satellite 9.43@141 mph
58 Ply Fury "Christine"
64 40th anniv 880 Custom 383 Pwr Everything!

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, than be loved for the person I am not!!!!!!

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

RallyeMike

Something doesnt add up. How did the dazzle dust stay on if he was in the river? Mine always comes off.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

nvrbdn

:smilielol: :smilielol: this was funny and mike, you are funny in two ways  :nana:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks