News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone Else going to Muscle and Chrome 6/15-16 in Seaside, OR?

Started by triple_green, April 27, 2012, 02:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triple_green

Just sent off my registration and booked my hotel. Haven't been for a couple of years, but the muscle cars take over the main street of town and have a couple of cruises. Including modern "factory high performance" cars too.

But, if your car can't get wet, this won't be the show for you....cuz it rains in OR in June.

Hope to see some other Mopars there....
http://www.seasidedowntown.com/

Mark
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

SG1022

I went last year, and posted pictures of the 3 Mopars that were there, on this site. :rotz:

There were some nice cars, but I was pretty disappointed. I went on Sunday, and was there for the awards. Turns out they judged the cars the day before, and a lemon twist hemi 'Cuda won a big prize. Well, he didn't even bring the car back for the awards(local guy) because it was misting too hard.  :brickwall:

I will be goin again though. Still undetermined wether or not I will be driving the Charger there. If I do, it won't be on the show, just parked there. It'd be nice to see you there though!  :2thumbs: