News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New (rebuilt) wiper motor wont work

Started by AirborneSilva, April 25, 2012, 11:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirborneSilva

Ok, I just got the replacement motor, connected everything up, tired it and nothing  :'( then I got out and looked at the end of the motor while I turned it on (I don't have the wiper arms connected), and when I turned it on it would turn about 1/4 turn and stop, then when I turn the switch off it goes back to park....  WTFO  :shruggy:

Slotts

AirborneSilva

Hi Jim, i will be leaving for a trip in the morning so i'll have to see about taking the instruments out when i get back.  Is there anyone who sells new or rebuilt switches?  Thank you for the help!

Slotts

AirborneSilva

A friend here at work is going to look over my wiring diagram to see if he can see anything.  Hopefully it's just something simple but then again that is rarely the case  :rotz:

On another note, I bought a used headlight switch since the one I have is not correct for my Charger (73 SE), I will need that restored, do you have a ball park figure Jim?