News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Should women be allowed in the man cave?

Started by Fred, April 17, 2012, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tired Rebel

Just the sky. Which is always what I had

Fred

Quote from: Tilar on March 10, 2013, 07:41:44 AM
Quote from: Fred on March 10, 2013, 04:38:44 AM
Quote from: AKcharger on March 09, 2013, 05:06:15 PM
No, Women are creepy!

Please explain.  In what sense creepy?

Gosh Fred, when you started school didn't anyone tell you that girls have cooties? Most girls are rid of them by the time they start puberty, but I know some that even 40 years later still have them. That makes them creepy!  :lol:

Ok Tilar,  enlighten me.  What are cooties?  Either I can't remember that far back or we call them something else down under.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: Old Tired Rebel on March 10, 2013, 08:21:39 PM

That's tragic man!  Can you keep the wife out of the closet and use it as for your mancave?   :icon_smile_big:

Old Tired Rebel

Quote from: Fred on March 10, 2013, 08:25:47 PM
Quote from: Old Tired Rebel on March 10, 2013, 08:21:39 PM

That's tragic man!  Can you keep the wife out of the closet and use it as for your mancave?   :icon_smile_big:

I wish it's full of her clothes.  :brickwall:

JB400

Cooties are a fictious disease. Cooties.....

A child is said to "catch" cooties through any form of bodily contact, proximity, or touching of an "infected" person or from a person of the opposite sex of the same age. Often the "infected" person is someone who is perceived as "different" and bears some kind of social stigma:[3] of the opposite sex, disabled, someone who is shy or withdrawn, someone who has peculiar mannerisms, etc. The phrase is most commonly used by children aged 4–10; however, it is also used by many others older than 10.

71ChallengeHer

I call BS on this thread, except all  of the good guys ( and you know who you are  :2thumbs:) All of my car buddies let me in their man caves, drink beer with them, help wrench on their cars. And help me with mine. So  :nana: and  :slap:  to the rest of you . As a matter of fact my car buddies trust me to drive their muscle cars too and I have prolly driven cars some of you guys have dreamed of driving. But never will. .  :angel: 

Fred

twodko

And the win goes to..........Jackie!!!!!!!  :cheers:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

resq302

Jackie is the exception to the rule!   :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

remta1

my man cave is a bit small at the moment ,getting some alterations done soon so  i can get more tools and "goodies " that the wife doesnt know about . :angel:

Dont mind if she visits ..happy wife  / happy life ....

Fred

Quote from: remta1 on March 17, 2013, 12:03:27 AM
my man cave is a bit small at the moment ,getting some alterations done soon so  i can get more tools and "goodies " that the wife doesnt know about . :angel:

Dont mind if she visits ..happy wife  / happy life ....

Sounds good.  Just make sure you've got a good hiding place for all those goodies you don't want the wife to know about when she visits and you've got it made.  :icon_smile_big:  :2thumbs:

remta1

yeah ...she isnt that tall so i hide everyhing up high ,  :smilielol:all jokes aside tho I am pretty lucky she really supports me in my hobby but i still do secret buys for the cave otherwise where would the fun be  lol  :cheers:

Fred

MY thoughts exactly, and besides.........they're always hiding something in their closets too.   :lol:    :2thumbs: