News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Should women be allowed in the man cave?

Started by Fred, April 17, 2012, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 41husk on April 24, 2012, 08:32:52 PM
Well Jackie is a great sport and has earned an invitation a free beer at the Mopad any time she is in the StLouis area :cheers:
:cheers: :cheers:

resq302

Well, when I had it two years ago, it was open to anyone from the forum here who wanted to attend.  Last year I just didn't have the funds to put it on like I did but this year dad was considering doing a joint thing with the two forums at his house.  If anything more comes around, I'll post in a different thread.

Anyway, back on topic!   :icon_smile_big:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: resq302 on April 24, 2012, 08:39:09 PM
Jackie and Shelby were over to my house once.  Plus a couple of other members from here.  Actually thinking about having another Char-b-q this year and include the members from cuda-challenger.com too!  Might even be at my dads house since he has more space for parking (and a bigger, nicer deck)!
Good times, Brian.  :cheers: :cheers: Hopefully Shelby won't hurt Frank again. LOL We'll try to make it this year. Depends on the CAT scan . If this dang femur healed or not.

resq302

Yeh, she did beat Frank up pretty good.    :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

JB400

How come it's a cave?  Did we go back to our primitive ways or did we just never evolve?  :popcrn:

Fred

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT SAYS ON MY DOOR.........

and lets face it........deep down inside we're all pretty much still neanderthals!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Todd Wilson

4cruzin

All this talk about the man cave and no pictures?   :shruggy:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Fred

Tilar

Of course women are allowed in the man cave... someone has to drive the broom.   
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Tilar

Dave  

AKcharger

c00nhunterjoe

You guys need to meet my girl. She's welcome in the mancave anytime. She's a a mopar nut, her dad has 2 mopar race cars, she can turn wrenches, AND is a cutie!

polywideblock

if you let them in your mancave they'll know what you've got  :slap:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Fred

Quote from: polywideblock on March 10, 2013, 02:54:18 AM
if you let them in your mancave they'll know what you've got  :slap:

Good point but who says we're taliking about wives or partners?   :icon_smile_big:

Tilar

Quote from: Fred on March 10, 2013, 04:38:44 AM
Quote from: AKcharger on March 09, 2013, 05:06:15 PM
No, Women are creepy!

Please explain.  In what sense creepy?

Gosh Fred, when you started school didn't anyone tell you that girls have cooties? Most girls are rid of them by the time they start puberty, but I know some that even 40 years later still have them. That makes them creepy!  :lol:
Dave  

Old Tired Rebel

This is a women hater thread?  Wait for me to get back,I have to let the wife out of the closet.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

JB400

This isn't a woman hater thread, but more like a private gentlemans' club thread.  Your suppose to show your cribs. :popcrn:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Old Tired Rebel

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 10, 2013, 05:40:30 PM
This isn't a woman hater thread, but more like a private gentlemans' club thread.  Your suppose to show your cribs. :popcrn:
My man cave is outside.  :brickwall:

tan top

Quote from: twodko on April 17, 2012, 10:40:02 AM
Quote from: 68X426 on April 17, 2012, 01:13:00 AM
Quote from: skip68 on April 17, 2012, 01:08:58 AM
Well, if you're married they can if they bring food/beer or are cleaning.    ;)

And then only when naked.

:D :yesnod: :drool5:
And bring a girlfriend too. :drool5
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Fred

Quote from: Old Tired Rebel on March 10, 2013, 05:45:54 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 10, 2013, 05:40:30 PM
My man cave is outside.  :brickwall:

Does it at least have a roof?