News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargers with Airplanes

Started by 70charginglizard, April 11, 2012, 02:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Why not.....   I'll start-

70charginglizard

GOTWING

That Charger reminds me of a 70 R code Hemi pistol grip 4spd. F8 green R/T that sat in Houston De. in a old mans front yard with some other Chargers scattered all over his property. I think the car finally ended up in NY.The car has a very interesting story that involves a Dover cop a chase and bullets and a vin tag removed by the cop. :D if the owner of the said 1 of 42 Chargers is out there i can tell you how the bullet holes got in the back of it. :nana:

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :scratchchin:

71_Charger_R/T

404NOTFOUND

A blue '69 and my red '69 with the Avro Arrow.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

A383Wing

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: 71_Charger_R/T on April 11, 2012, 04:26:28 PM
I'll go second..........

Wow! I lived in Duluth from '77 to '81. My old man was stationed there.

BBD

Laxy

Quote from: 71_Charger_R/T on April 11, 2012, 04:26:28 PM
I'll go second..........

That's one of the coolest Charger pictures I've ever seen. Awesome!
71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

DAY CLONA

Bob T

Ok, I've got a few from our 2009 R/T 6pk club Nationals at Tauranga Airport. One of the club members is a part owner, I went up in the Harvard for a 25min flight. Amazing
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Fred

Some good looking Aussie charger's there. :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

GOTWING

I love that 70 R/T plum Charger! :drool5: That color combo is my all time favorite :drool5: I hope it's pistol grip,console,with power windows! ( hemi would be nice too ) :drool5:

70 Charger RT

Bob T.  Kind of off-topic but have you seen my old 60 New Yorker 4 door HT that was bought in Alberta and shipped to NZ?
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

ODZKing

My ride and my wife's ride. She is a charter pilot.

AirborneSilva

Sorry Bob but I think I'd rather be driving your wife's daily driver, I always did want to learn to fly...  both rides are quite nice though  :2thumbs:

Bob T

Quote from: GOTWING on April 12, 2012, 08:24:00 AM
I love that 70 R/T plum Charger! :drool5: That color combo is my all time favorite :drool5: I hope it's pistol grip,console,with power windows! ( hemi would be nice too ) :drool5:

Sure is! Yes on the 4speed and console , not sure on windows, it is owned by a guy who works overseas and his brother drives it, ultra well detailed  :drool5: was for sale for $80k last year, still has it though...

Quote from: 70 Charger RT on April 12, 2012, 08:38:27 AM
Bob T.  Kind of off-topic but have you seen my old 60 New Yorker 4 door HT that was bought in Alberta and shipped to NZ?

Hiya 70, cant say I've ever seen it, Nice looking Fin Car though  :2thumbs:  how long ago did you sell and ship it? And what region did it go to? North Island or South Island, I've got a few mates with Fin and even Letter Cars, some of them might have heard of it...

ODZKing, your wife's ride is the fastest on the page and sharp looking Gen I    :yesnod:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

70 Charger RT

Quotehow long ago did you sell and ship it? And what region did it go to? North Island or South Island
I sold it Feb 25, 2008 to a gal from NZ that was working in Britsh Columbia at the time.  I believe it ended up in Aukland but I'm not 100% certain.

Not that I want the car back but just curious if you seen it at car shows and such.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

taxspeaker

Our 2 cents worth

tubedriver

Both my rides....
Well, actually I drive a Charger and fly a Challenger......

Musicman

Quote from: ODZKing on April 12, 2012, 08:39:55 AM
My ride and my wife's ride. She is a charter pilot.

His & Her's... I've always liked that shot Bob!

Troy

Plane finished. Cars not.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Vainglory, Esq.

Taxspeaker, your car looks very nice. I noticed your license plate says "Hemi Yes," but I didn't notice Hemi placards on the fenders. What's the status?

taxspeaker

When we reprinted we moved the hemi emblems behind the front tires like on 69 r/t's because we liked the look there better than up high. If you look close you can see them

AirborneSilva

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on April 12, 2012, 11:20:02 PM
Taxspeaker, your car looks very nice. I noticed your license plate says "Hemi Yes," but I didn't notice Hemi placards on the fenders. What's the status?

It looks like the lower part of the fender is sporting the Hemi badge.

EDIT:  Taxspeaker answer before me  :yesnod:

70charginglizard

:2thumbs:  cool posts people! Glad I opened up this subject. very cool.
70charginglizard

Dodge Don