News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

Started by bull, January 27, 2006, 01:45:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I'm a Raider fan so I hope they both lose, but since that is impossible (the best I can hope for is an unbreakable tie with zeros on the board) I'd have to say the Steelers probably have the edge. Either way I hope it's a good/close game instead of a blowout.

Silver R/T

dont really care for either, but whoever does--good luck to them!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerBill

Steelers by 14! Seagulls don't stand a chance... :icon_smile_tongue:
Life is a highway...

TeeWJay426

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

694spdRT

1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BB1

Delete my profile

67_Dodge_Charger

Seahawks are the winner.  Prediction.  Seahawks 45 Steelers 9

bull

nh_mopar_fan

triple_green

Best Seahawks team I've ever seen....watch out!!!
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Ponch ®

Quote from: triple_green on January 27, 2006, 01:23:19 PM
Best Seahawks team I've ever seen....watch out!!!

I agree, but the Steelers are coming off three straight wins over the 3 best teams in the Conference (if not the league) on the road. The Seahawks are going up against a friggin' juggernaut.

Should be a close game, but the Steelers will pull it off...barely.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Lowprofile

The SeaChickens are gonna get plucked!  Steelers by 10!  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69_500

Wow somebody is going out on a limb, or should I say a stick to say the Seahawks 45 to 9? Wow, what was he smoking. JK

I think it will be a close game with the Steelers winning it. Steelers 24 Seahawks 19.

70charginglizard

I say Seahawks.

They want it more. Motivation will drive them to a win!  :icon_smile_approve:
70charginglizard

71bee

them one guys wearing black and gold are gonna win!    but you gotta give those Seahawks credit. they did finally make it to the big game. all that I can say is watch out for my Vikings next year! ::)

THE COLONEL

If the Steelrs play like they have the last few weeks, they will walk all over the Seahawks. :yesnod: :yesnod:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

twilt

Seattle played 5 games in the regular season against teams that finished with winning records. They lost the first two to Jax and Wash. Dallas handed em a freebie in game 7, They eeked by the Giants in OT in game 11, and beat the Colts third string in game 15. 

71bee

true. and Feeley gave 'em the Giants game, their division is a complete lagh in, but nontheless, the once AWFUL Seahawks have made it to the big dance! my hats off to you Seattle, but the Steel curtain has once again emerged its beautiful-ugly head, and they are as of late, enjoying the TASTE OF BLOOD! :stirthepot:

rare69

Headrope

It will be close, but the NFL will edge out the advertisers.

As for who will win the ball game: I'd love to say Seahawks, but fear the pressure of being the first team to make it will be too much for them to shoulder. I hope I'm wrong, though. Cinderella stories are great for the sport.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

Afflyer

Considering how much I loathe the Steelers  :flame: after beating my beloved Colts- I'm naturally pulling for the Seagulls to be victorious for TWO reasons.  The first one is obvious...pure vengeance.  :icon_smile_evil: The second is the fact that Seattle has never won the beautifully chromed Vince Lombardi trophy.  ;)

Vengeance will be ours Colts fans-  Go Seahawks!!!  :devil:

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Mopar Madness

Steelers 30, Seahawks 17...Unless Betis decides he wants more....

bull

Which teams have never been to the Super Bowl (BTW, that's NFL teams for smart asses out there)? A few new teams got into the Super Bowl within the first few years of their franchise, such as Tennessee and Carolina (I think).

bull

I think these are the only teams that have never been to the Super Bowl: Arizona, Cleveland, Detroit, Jacksonville, New Orleans and Seattle (until now). So there's four that have had to wait longer than Seattle. But then Cleveland is actually an expansion team now (the old Browns are now the Ravens) so I don't know how that figures in.