News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wiring Diagram for 66???

Started by Dodgerdallas, March 20, 2012, 06:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgerdallas

Ive got an old Chiltons Manual but it dont gots a wiring diagram for this dang 66 Charger sittin in my driveway,can anybody help with this thing???
This is gonna be cheap and easy......

Ghoste

Are you just looking for a diagram or is there a specific electric problem you are trying to solve?

Dodgerdallas

Well ive got dash control concerns and the my taillights are acting wacky but that may be a groung problem
This is gonna be cheap and easy......

Ghoste

A383Wing

I got the complete service manual here on CD if interested

Bryan

Ghoste

He should be interested. :lol:
I just finished pm'ing him as I thought I had it compressed in a file on another computer here at the house but it wasn't.  I was going to see if it was on my one at work but this could end up being much faster. ;)

moparfan53

You can find the wiring diagram for your Charger as well as many other Mopars here;

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=27

A383Wing

there is only 2 pages of diagrams for the Charger there...should be a lot more including the rotating headlight system and complete car wiring

Bryan

Topher

If your harnesses have been hacked-n-whacked on, you'll have better results by buying new ones. Others have built their own, which is another way to go, but get that 46 year old wiring out of your car.
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com