News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger4404spd

Quote from: jaak on October 21, 2014, 06:02:31 PM
Quote from: Road Dog on October 20, 2014, 05:31:41 AM
I think Bob may have got bit by that Zombie and those boys BBQ'n it up are all gonna change. :shruggy:

Yes, I think he got bit too. I think that is why he asked Sasha for another kiss before going outside, and why he was crying when he was alone outside. I think he got bit, but the fever hasn't hit yet. If that is true and all the "Termites" are dining on his leg..... it should get interesting.

Jason

Yep gonna get interesting for sure.

mrsskip68

5 1/2 hours to go!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! Darryl time!!!  :drool5:   :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

69wannabe

MrsSkip, how do you make it through the summer?? LOL  ;D

mrsskip68

Well, i actually go into hibernation!  Lol!  :smilielol:

69wannabe

Quote from: mrsskip68 on October 26, 2014, 07:35:17 PM

That's what I do but in the winter and not the summer!!! Who do you think is with Daryl??? Left us hanging like always!! :yesnod:

Charger4404spd

mrsskip68

Quote from: 69wannabe on October 27, 2014, 08:35:50 PM
Quote from: mrsskip68 on October 26, 2014, 07:35:17 PM

That's what I do but in the winter and not the summer!!! Who do you think is with Daryl??? Left us hanging like always!! :yesnod:

I think it might be Ricks friend. That black guy.......i think his name was Morgan.   :shruggy:  The reason i dont think its Carol is because Darryl said "its ok, come on out!" Carol is a front lines badass now. And not beth because they showed a preview of beth in a hospital. Unless it was a new flashback from the time she went missing! 
Lisa

Charger4404spd

I bet your right. Was that the black guy that had the young son and the wife/mom was a walker out in front of the home?

stripedelete

My money is on Morgan.   Remember before they showed up at the church they thought they were being watched.
I wonder where Morgan stashed his arsenal.

They finished up Terminus without dragging it out.  The group is split by at least 3, so there will be multiple story lines to keep it interesting.  Looks like it should be a good season.

mrsskip68

Quote from: Charger4404spd on October 28, 2014, 01:01:48 PM
I bet your right. Was that the black guy that had the young son and the wife/mom was a walker out in front of the home?

Yes.  Rick also gave morgan a radio and tried to keep calling at sunset. He also left him a note on the stripped charger. 😞  I believe Ricks been leaving a trail mark for some time now. Think about the trees!!! 🌳

Dino

Well I finally caught up!  I just finished watching last Sunday's episode and so far I'm really liking season 5.   :2thumbs:

Now I'll have to wait for the next ones like all of you suckers.   :nana:

I was spoiled being able to watch the first 4 seasons from the library dvd's.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

myk

Truly entertaining television. 

Viva Rosita!

Dino

Yes it is entertaining.  I don't like the occassional soap opera stuff but that's par for the course with most shows.  Overall I'm really enjoying this.

myk

I've been re-watching the series; I forgot about the episode where Rick and the group had to deal with a zombie infiltration into their prison hideout that ultimately resulted in a bloody death for Rick's wife.  Such a moving episode, and acted well by all...

mrsskip68

Dino

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 16, 2014, 06:00:43 PM
3 More hours!!!!!!       :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon: :nixon:

:lol:

Alright I'll admit it, I'm waiting for it as well.   :icon_smile_big:

Charger4404spd

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

mrsskip68

Did ya see the guns on my Darryl??? Dam, i'd eat puddin off em!!!  :drool5:
Good episode, but im watching it again cuz i paid no interest in the dialogue, just yummy Darryl!!!!  :smilielol:
The van scene bothered me as far as physics go. Probably would of landed on its roof killing them. Glad it didn't.  I busted out laughing at the "sleeping bag/inch worm" walkers!!! Fricken funny!

Myk: you'll be happy next Sunday if you watch the talking dead. Your Rosita will be a guest star!

All i can say, is if it were me and Darryl in the sleeping quarters , ............."Zombies keep knockin, this bunks a rockin!!!"  :2thumbs:  :drool5: :yesnod:

Mopar Nut

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 16, 2014, 11:58:39 PM
Did ya see the guns on my Darryl??? Dam, i'd eat puddin off em!!!  :drool5:
Good episode, but im watching it again cuz i paid no interest in the dialogue, just yummy Darryl!!!!  :smilielol:
The van scene bothered me as far as physics go. Probably would of landed on its roof killing them. Glad it didn't.  I busted out laughing at the "sleeping bag/inch worm" walkers!!! Fricken funny!

Myk: you'll be happy next Sunday if you watch the talking dead. Your Rosita will be a guest star!

All i can say, is if it were me and Darryl in the sleeping quarters , ............."Zombies keep knockin, this bunks a rockin!!!"  :2thumbs:  :drool5: :yesnod:
He was at SLC Comic Con a couple of months ago, did you go?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

mrsskip68

Unfortunately no. Id love to meet him.  :drool5:

myk

Hopefully by next Sunday I can get the image of Abraham on top of her out of my mind.  Like argh...seriously...my eyes... :icon_smile_blackeye:

69wannabe

Quote from: myk on November 17, 2014, 04:24:08 AM

Hopefully by next Sunday I can get the image of Abraham on top of her out of my mind.  Like argh...seriously...my eyes... :icon_smile_blackeye:

Seriously!!!!!

mrsskip68