News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Walking Dead (Contains spoiler)

Started by jaak, March 05, 2012, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

Quote from: stripedelete on April 12, 2013, 05:04:45 AM

I don't know about the electricity situation, but, they have plenty of room for a pool table.   

They could have power, remember there is a generator room.  They even had them running in one episode for a short time when they first got to the prison.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

stripedelete

Quote from: chargerboy69 on April 12, 2013, 07:52:37 AM
Quote from: stripedelete on April 12, 2013, 05:04:45 AM

I don't know about the electricity situation, but, they have plenty of room for a pool table.   

They could have power, remember there is a generator room.  They even had them running in one episode for a short time when they first got to the prison.

I fiqured that would be the zombie dinner bell.

mrsskip68

Dodge Don

Tonight I get my fix  :woohoo:

So glad the wait is over  :yesnod:

mrsskip68

Im as happy as a puppy with two peeters!! Bring on my sexy Daryl!! Woo Hoo!

mrsskip68

Ok, especially now i want chuck to fix the front roof! Lol!

Bleeding eye zombies? Dead pig. Hummmmm......

chargerboy69

I have it on the DVR.  I will wait until the family is in bed before I watch it, no interruptions.

I did see it drew 16.1 million viewers, a cable ratings record.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

69rtse4spd

I have expected the dead pig to get up. Glad it's back. :2thumbs:

stripedelete

Quote from: mrsskip68 on October 13, 2013, 09:36:01 PM
Ok, especially now i want chuck to fix the front roof! Lol!

Bleeding eye zombies? Dead pig. Hummmmm......

.....and a dead deer.

mrsskip68

Well they are all "infected", but something is in the water too.  :Twocents:

69wannabe

I just wonder what happened to the boy in the shower??? :eek2: And what might happen to daryl since he did shake his hand right before the boy got sick. I hate to say it but if daryl goes I will lose interest in the show and move on to sleepy hollow as my new favorite show. The show and ratings will definately suffer without him!!!

stripedelete

Hmmm..   Like all plaque plots some are immune (of course no one has been immune to a bite - yet).   
Maybe it's time to turn over some of the cast and leave the prison.  :scratchchin:

chargerboy69

Quote from: 69wannabe on October 14, 2013, 09:41:34 PM
I just wonder what happened to the boy in the shower??? :eek2: And what might happen to daryl since he did shake his hand right before the boy got sick. I hate to say it but if daryl goes I will lose interest in the show and move on to sleepy hollow as my new favorite show. The show and ratings will definately suffer without him!!!

I agree.  Rick is supposed to be the "main" character of the show. . . nope it is Daryl.

They had the producer on the Talking Dead after show.  The host and the guest (some actor, don't remember his name) both said they want Daryl, more than anyone to make it through.

--Gerald Ford

Dodge Don

I'd be paying another visit to that supermarket en force to clear out all the food/supplies and take all the military equipment  :Twocents:

Frankly, I secure some big trucks, pick up a copy of the Yellow Pages as well and find the nearest company that made fences, as well as any Lowes or Home Depot and clean them out to build up the defenses.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Dodge Don on October 15, 2013, 10:55:20 AM
I'd be paying another visit to that supermarket en force to clear out all the food/supplies and take all the military equipment  :Twocents:

Frankly, I secure some big trucks, pick up a copy of the Yellow Pages as well and find the nearest company that made fences, as well as any Lowes or Home Depot and clean them out to build up the defenses.

I thought this too.  That supermarket parking lot had several military Hummers parked there.  I would dump that Hyundai and get a couple Hummers.   ;)

--Gerald Ford

bull

Quote from: chargerboy69 on October 15, 2013, 11:09:13 AM
Quote from: Dodge Don on October 15, 2013, 10:55:20 AM

I thought this too.  That supermarket parking lot had several military Hummers parked there.  I would dump that Hyundai and get a couple Hummers.   ;)

Hyundai is a sponsor so that's why that fruity little green thing is on the show. You'd think the producers would have made a deal with a company that makes a full size truck or badass SUV, simply for the sake of realism.

Daryl is probably a carrier of some sort. Perhaps there's something about his genetic makeup that renders him immune. In other words, he may be the cure. I guess we'll find out if/when he gets bit or ever decides to lay a big smoocher on Carol.

Fred

Never watched Walking Dead but I'm enjoying Sleepy Hollow.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

mrsskip68

Sundays are fun again! Football,.....my crockpot for tailgating, .......
and....... MY DARYL!  :drool5:  Never would i ever think i would watch that type of show. But Fred, its great! A bit gory at first but you get over that. If i ever get the bucks, im buying the first several seasons on DVD.

And if Daryl dies, i'm gone.

Fred

I'm not sure it's on free TV here. I'll have to look into it. I know I can rent it on dvd.
But don't those shows become kind of humdrum after a while?........when writers run out of ideas.

71green go

Quote from: Fred on October 15, 2013, 11:48:16 PM
I'm not sure it's on free TV here. I'll have to look into it. I know I can rent it on dvd.
But don't those shows become kind of humdrum after a while?........when writers run out of ideas.

Go to amc.com  ...you can watch it there and see every new episode the day after it airs on TV...or Netflix for all seasons up to season three

69wannabe

Quote from: Fred on October 15, 2013, 08:36:42 PM

I always loved the sleepy hollow story as a kid and the new show puts a new twist on the old washington irving tale!! Lots of historic ties in this show and some which are most likely non fiction! ;D

Fred

Quote from: 69wannabe on October 17, 2013, 08:33:37 PM
Quote from: Fred on October 15, 2013, 08:36:42 PM

I always loved the sleepy hollow story as a kid and the new show puts a new twist on the old washington irving tale!! Lots of historic ties in this show and some which are most likely non fiction! ;D

Exactly what I was thinking, great spin on the original.
I wish they'd get Ichabod a new set of clothes though.........he must stink to high heaven!   :icon_smile_big:

mrsskip68

Fred

Fred

Quote from: 71green go on October 17, 2013, 10:55:54 AM
Quote from: Fred on October 15, 2013, 11:48:16 PM

Go to amc.com  ...you can watch it there and see every new episode the day after it airs on TV...or Netflix for all seasons up to season three

Thanks, 71. I'll check it out.  :2thumbs: