News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hobbies

Started by twodko, February 20, 2012, 05:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

Here are some pix of my other hobby. I make excellent kindling too! :2thumbs:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

twodko

More....

PocketThunder

I was always afraid of woodworking, basically because i didnt apply enought patience for it.  But now i'm starting to make more and more shelving and cabinets out of necessity and its amazing how easy woodworking is..   Compared to body work on a rusty 68 Charger....   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

tan top

:o  wow that some clever stuff Tom  :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:  nice work  :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Musicman

Nice work there brother  :2thumbs:

I've always enjoyed woodworking myself... I have a shop full of tools and materials, but haven't really used them in years. I've done little odd jobs here and there, some Custom Guitar work, Porch Columns and Spindles, etc, but it's been years since I've done any furniture or cabinetry work really.

bakerhillpins

:o   WOW, some great work there!  Great eye for mixing species and details.  :drool5:

I started working with wood in 7th grade and haven't stopped yet. Made lots of furniture and cabinets over the years. With the home remodel I am turning into a 2nd career I have become quite a decent trim carpenter to boot.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

mrsskip68

I have always wanted a pair of breakfest in bed type trays. Yours are more beautiful than what I see in stores!  I want two! (Did I mention its my bday today?) LOL!  :rofl: Lisa

Fred

Very nice indeed.  :2thumbs:  The only wood working experience I have is with the chainsaw............cutting up firewood.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

:2thumbs:   I agree, very nice.    :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

nvrbdn

your hobby is flawless. got to have skill to do this calibur of work :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

twodko

Youse guys are soooo good for my aging ego. Mrs. Skip I would be happy to make a couple trays for you.......b-day or not. I'd ask only the cost of the wood. Tell me what types of wood you'd like with each tray and I'll put the move on 'em. I'm in NorCal so shipping them off to you is no big deal. Wood and shipping would (hey I made a funny hahahaha!) be your only cost. So there you have it. B-day wishes are elsewhere on the forum.

chargerboy69

Wow that is fantastic work, great job.  :2thumbs:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Rolling_Thunder

woodworking looks great  :2thumbs:

My only other hobbies include firearms
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Inked_Ghandi

Where do I purchase some of this work? I don't care to buy things from stores because it's all cheap China made stuff. Hell I would pay you good money for a decent watch case.  :Twocents:  :Twocents:  :Twocents:   :Twocents:  :Twocents:  :Twocents:
"It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."

USAF AMMO

twodko

PM me about it, I've never made a watch case.

bobs66440