News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AC/DC Charger Mopar video

Started by oldcarnut, January 21, 2012, 12:53:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldcarnut

Ran across this searching for a few  tunes.  Didn't know AC/DC was into Mopar.  Searched to see if posted before but didn't find it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msmzXBLVJEg&feature=related
Sorry I stand corrected, posted this without really thinking about it but if you like AC/DC and some pics of some Chargers and a few others there it is

greenpigs

I read Brian Johnsons book on cars & no he isn't so much into Mopars or most American muscle cars. Of course he likes Cobras....English origins, but most are ill handling according to what I seen.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bull

You know that's not the official "Who Made Who' video, right?

oldcarnut

Yeah i kinda had a lack of oxygen to the brain on that one  :rotz: Been a long day and dont know what I was thinking :slap:  

bull

:lol: That's ok. Happens to all of us...

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

billssuperbird

oldcarnut

Right about 32-34secs there is some kind of modified Charger with a wing but what is on the front end?

mauve66

Quote from: oldcarnut on January 21, 2012, 01:58:49 AM
Yeah i kinda had a lack of oxygen to the brain on that one  :rotz: Been a long day and dont know what I was thinking :slap:  

i lost all the blood to my brain, had to watch it 3-4 times to realize there were even cars in the video............................... :drool5:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

BB1

Revisited, was going to post this but I knew I saw it before.  :2thumbs:
Delete my profile

chaos52

Quote from: oldcarnut on January 21, 2012, 02:39:58 PM
Right about 32-34secs there is some kind of modified Charger with a wing but what is on the front end?

I noticed that too...anybody have the answer?

bull

No, but I have more questions. About every 8th slide makes no sense to me. Why the pic of a Days Inn? Why the pic of what looks like a hock shop? Why a random pic of a van sitting at a stop light?