News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another General Lee (nice one)

Started by SuperJim, January 20, 2012, 12:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Dude, the look at the other diecast's out there of the General Lee, look at the graphic's an all, yours is just like them all just about.. all that was corrected mostly was the rim's an tires on the diecast. Maybe the head rest's was removed (okay). But the car still looks the same yet even with the wheel well molding shaved an the side markers off. You all didn't go for the eye stuff like the push an the dang roll cage/roll bar either which is two of the most things that stands out to General Lee fan's an people mostly. The graphic's is the flag an numbers on the doors.. that stuff needs work yet as they look like the Danberry Mint car flags an "01's" did. A friend of mine Tim Sherry makes correct looking decals that is by far closer then what I have seen on these diecast's. Plus you want to talk about tiny things that are easy to brake, well in 1/18 scale I think that stuff would be alot easier to handle then 1/25 stuff  :icon_smile_wink: which is quit smaller an more breakable also. If the company can do plastic door handles, they sure as heck can do the sail trim pieces as well an don't tell me they couldn't because I know they could if they could do the door handles they can do that stuff as well. Heck even the Danberry Mint did that stuff too.

404NOTFOUND

That's so cool that they are coming out with a Dirty Mary Crazy Larry diecast. That was the best car movie ever I think. I never understood all the hype about Vanishing Point and Bullit. DMCL blows them all away.
My 1969 Charger. RIP......Rest in pieces.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Troy on January 24, 2012, 02:51:47 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on January 24, 2012, 02:04:12 PM
You want to cry about factory stuff, but yet look at what you try to push out to your buyers though. The door graphics is an easy fix just like the roof stuff is. You guys shaved the marker lights right? well they are the same thing as the graphics is aren't they? You said it yourself they was just painted on stuff. Easy stuff to remove an fix. The roll bar is the other eye catching thing yet you all fail to fix that issue. I think what you guys are trying to do is just make a quick buck kinda. The door graphics didn't change all that much back in the day either. At least get the dang door graphic's correct to what the real cars ones looked like.   :shruggy:
Did you read anything he wrote? Just curious as I found the explanations for everything you mentioned - on my first pass before I even saw your response.

Troy

Troy, you might be the main mod on of this forum, but I have seen alot of the General Lee diecast's around. Yes I have read what he said. You might not be a General Lee fan to much but just maybe a charger fan, but I am both. Seeing these diecast cars all the time about how this one is different. Yet I have yet to see a General Lee diecast made to be correct with the correct looking stuff instead of stuff that looks like it was just added there to make it look good. The roll bar/cage in these cars are all the same from the past what 10 years now, they don't even look right or correct at all, the push bar on these cars always sags way down way lower then what they should be  :lol: . The graphic's is all the same also. These things almost reminds me of those eBay auctions with the General Lee's that you all talk about that doesn't even look right. It just dawn on me maybe those people are seeing these cars an thinking these must be correct so make there cars look like them. The Dukes of Hazzard tv series is over 30 years old now, it was canceled in 1985, this is 2012. There is DVDs out there of the series now. If you can't see it on vhs, get a dvd set an watch it clearer. I have two 1/18 General Lee diecast's also, an these cars don't look to much different. Maybe alittle more detail is all, but the main stuff like the Roll Bar/Cage an Push Bar & Graphic's (that is what grabs peoples attention along with the graphic's) doesn't look right an yet how many hours went into making these cars or the molds to make the cars? To the company that are making these diecast's... would you please improve the Roll Bar/Cage, Push Bar, an Graphic's please? Then you would have one heck of a very lovely diecast model on your hands if you did this. 

The Push Bar, top bar needs to come of a hair or two, just so you know, an the push bar needs to come back towards the car also instead like it's flying way out in front of the car..  :lol: 

For you that would like to correct that issue, just unscrew the push bar mount, heat the arms up alittle, an bend it back towards the front of the car, then remount the push bar foundation back up under the car.

MoparManJim

Quote from: 404NOTFOUND on January 24, 2012, 06:53:49 PM
That's so cool that they are coming out with a Dirty Mary Crazy Larry diecast. That was the best car movie ever I think. I never understood all the hype about Vanishing Point and Bullit. DMCL blows them all away.

Yes it is cool, I would love to get a DMCL one myself.

aussiemuscle

Quote from: jwramc on January 24, 2012, 12:49:15 PM
(remember AMT's 1/25 scale model kit that used a Charger 500 body??).
That kit is still a travesty, i mean, they've fixed the roof finally (apparently someone emailed them and suggested they use the body from the Fast & Furious Charger, which they hadn't even considered, so they bought the F&F charger kit back off him to see for themselves!)

how many young boys bought that AMT kit only to be so frustrated that they gave up on the hobby?

i don't buy diecast, i build the 1/25 scale plastic kits, so i've had a DMCL charger for years.

Chris G.

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 24, 2012, 07:06:52 PMTroy, you might be the main mod on of this forum

He's more than the "Main Mod" Jimmy. He's the reason you can post here or even exist on this site. Without him you would be over at the GLFC getting torn apart. Be happy he keeps you around.  :Twocents:

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 24, 2012, 07:06:52 PM
You want to cry about factory stuff, but yet look at what you try to push out to your buyers though. The door graphics is an easy fix just like the roof stuff is. You guys shaved the marker lights right? well they are the same thing as the graphics is aren't they? You said it yourself they was just painted on stuff. Easy stuff to remove an fix. The roll bar is the other eye catching thing yet you all fail to fix that issue. I think what you guys are trying to do is just make a quick buck kinda. The door graphics didn't change all that much back in the day either. At least get the dang door graphic's correct to what the real cars ones looked like.   :shruggy:
Did you read anything he wrote? Just curious as I found the explanations for everything you mentioned - on my first pass before I even saw your response.

Troy

Troy, you might be the main mod on of this forum, but I have seen alot of the General Lee diecast's around. Yes I have read what he said. You might not be a General Lee fan to much but just maybe a charger fan, but I am both. Seeing these diecast cars all the time about how this one is different. Yet I have yet to see a General Lee diecast made to be correct with the correct looking stuff instead of stuff that looks like it was just added there to make it look good. The roll bar/cage in these cars are all the same from the past what 10 years now, they don't even look right or correct at all, the push bar on these cars always sags way down way lower then what they should be  :lol: . The graphic's is all the same also. These things almost reminds me of those eBay auctions with the General Lee's that you all talk about that doesn't even look right. It just dawn on me maybe those people are seeing these cars an thinking these must be correct so make there cars look like them. The Dukes of Hazzard tv series is over 30 years old now, it was canceled in 1985, this is 2012. There is DVDs out there of the series now. If you can't see it on vhs, get a dvd set an watch it clearer. I have two 1/18 General Lee diecast's also, an these cars don't look to much different. Maybe alittle more detail is all, but the main stuff like the Roll Bar/Cage an Push Bar & Graphic's (that is what grabs peoples attention along with the graphic's) doesn't look right an yet how many hours went into making these cars or the molds to make the cars? To the company that are making these diecast's... would you please improve the Roll Bar/Cage, Push Bar, an Graphic's please? Then you would have one heck of a very lovely diecast model on your hands if you did this.  

The Push Bar, top bar needs to come of a hair or two, just so you know, an the push bar needs to come back towards the car also instead like it's flying way out in front of the car..  :lol:  

For you that would like to correct that issue, just unscrew the push bar mount, heat the arms up alittle, an bend it back towards the front of the car, then remount the push bar foundation back up under the car.

Jim you rock :2thumbs:! Post soms models of yours then he will understand you better :cheers:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

MoparManJim

Quote from: Chris G. on January 24, 2012, 07:37:48 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on January 24, 2012, 07:06:52 PMTroy, you might be the main mod on of this forum

He's more than the "Main Mod" Jimmy. He's the reason you can post here or even exist on this site. Without him you would be over at the GLFC getting torn apart. Be happy he keeps you around.  :Twocents:

Please don't call me Jimmy, Christian (you all, see I asked him nicely). and I don't care if he is the "main mod" on here. I just gave my opinion just like you all did.. so thats my  :Twocents:. Plus about the CGLFC, torn apart? please don't make me laugh. People over there gives each other there opinions as well an I give me right back. PLUS so you all know, I AM still at the CGLFC too so that part about "Without him you would be over at the GLFC getting torn apart" doesn't make to much sense..  :lol:

MoparManJim

Quote from: Mikesmoparperformance on January 24, 2012, 07:40:32 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on January 24, 2012, 07:06:52 PM
You want to cry about factory stuff, but yet look at what you try to push out to your buyers though. The door graphics is an easy fix just like the roof stuff is. You guys shaved the marker lights right? well they are the same thing as the graphics is aren't they? You said it yourself they was just painted on stuff. Easy stuff to remove an fix. The roll bar is the other eye catching thing yet you all fail to fix that issue. I think what you guys are trying to do is just make a quick buck kinda. The door graphics didn't change all that much back in the day either. At least get the dang door graphic's correct to what the real cars ones looked like.   :shruggy:

Troy

Troy, you might be the main mod on of this forum, but I have seen alot of the General Lee diecast's around. Yes I have read what he said. You might not be a General Lee fan to much but just maybe a charger fan, but I am both. Seeing these diecast cars all the time about how this one is different. Yet I have yet to see a General Lee diecast made to be correct with the correct looking stuff instead of stuff that looks like it was just added there to make it look good. The roll bar/cage in these cars are all the same from the past what 10 years now, they don't even look right or correct at all, the push bar on these cars always sags way down way lower then what they should be  :lol: . The graphic's is all the same also. These things almost reminds me of those eBay auctions with the General Lee's that you all talk about that doesn't even look right. It just dawn on me maybe those people are seeing these cars an thinking these must be correct so make there cars look like them. The Dukes of Hazzard tv series is over 30 years old now, it was canceled in 1985, this is 2012. There is DVDs out there of the series now. If you can't see it on vhs, get a dvd set an watch it clearer. I have two 1/18 General Lee diecast's also, an these cars don't look to much different. Maybe alittle more detail is all, but the main stuff like the Roll Bar/Cage an Push Bar & Graphic's (that is what grabs peoples attention along with the graphic's) doesn't look right an yet how many hours went into making these cars or the molds to make the cars? To the company that are making these diecast's... would you please improve the Roll Bar/Cage, Push Bar, an Graphic's please? Then you would have one heck of a very lovely diecast model on your hands if you did this.  

The Push Bar, top bar needs to come of a hair or two, just so you know, an the push bar needs to come back towards the car also instead like it's flying way out in front of the car..  :lol:  

Jim you rock :2thumbs:! Post soms models of yours then he will understand you better :cheers:

Your the 2nd one that said that to me about posting some photos of my models on here...  :o :shruggy:

Mikesmoparperformance

"Still needs work. Improved placement and look of door graphics? Looks way off! Which person make those cars??? If the graphics don't look right to me the car is not good."

Again, graphics were inconsistent on the show, so there's no chance ANY version of the graphics will please everyone. However, this new version beats every release done so far...by a long shot.

"And I like it with headrests better than without."

This change was repeatedly requested because the majority of the time on the show, the car had no headrests. Leaving them in again for this release would have been a decision blasted even more than taking them off. And just so ya know- AW didn't just 'cut off' the headrests from the seats. It's a seat molded without headrests, thus- new parts.

Thank you for clearing that out I can agree with you on the headrest. But for the nummers I don't the mistake they make is that there are to close on eachother The 0 and the 1. The room must be bigger. The link with the picture looks way better!  Then I have seen on the past models so nice work.

Anyway- I know that sounds like I'm being an apologist for those "clueless accountants at Autoworld". But I felt it needed to be said that AW heard the fans and has done all they could within what is possible, today, for the price. I'd love a 100% dead-correct release, too...but then there's no one way to do it that everyone would agree was correct- of that, I'm certain. They built over 300 Generals for the show..and everyone picks a different one to claim is "the" real General. For me, that car is LEE1 as it appeared in the pilot. Everything else is a poor copy. 'Til LEE1 is tooled up for, I will never have a truly accurate, 'real' General Lee. Your mileage may vary.  :cheers:

LEE 1 is not the car to go by it is LEE 3. But  if they go by LEE1 as the real one for the model then they doing it wrong!
LEE 3 was the car you must go by. LEE 1 was Just numbert LEE 1 but is not the first GENERAL LEE BUILT! THAT IS LEE3!!

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 24, 2012, 07:45:17 PM
Your the 2nd one that said that to me about posting some photos of my models on here...  :o :shruggy:

O I didn't saw that. I Just thought if they see your models they can understand it better( Like the rollbar and pushbar). I have seen some of youre work and I love the way you make it everytime I am impressed  by it :2thumbs:!
You know what is possible, but the people who make the models don't get it how to make it right :slap:. Then don't care :shruggy: It is always money :shruggy:. Offcourse people buy them. Because we all want a model off the General Lee. But for fans that like to see it as correctly as possible it is still not good :rotz:. I have models, but i can't stand it why they can't do it right for 1 time! :slap:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

MoparManJim

Quote from: Mikesmoparperformance on January 24, 2012, 08:08:15 PM
Quote from: MoparManJim on January 24, 2012, 07:45:17 PM
Your the 2nd one that said that to me about posting some photos of my models on here...  :o :shruggy:

O I didn't saw that. I Just thought if they see your models they can understand it better( Like the rollbar and pushbar). I have seen some of youre work and I love the way you make it everytime I am impressed  by it :2thumbs:!

I had a Pm sent to me by a member asking me to post a photo of mine on here.. then you come along an say the same thing hours later  :lol: . Plus I would like to say "thank you" for looking at my craftmen work I put into the models I build. I do my home work on the projects almost all the time an study the photos I get for projects.  

QuoteYou know what is possible, but the people who make the models don't get it how to make it right :slap:. Then don't care :shruggy: It is always money :shruggy:. Offcourse people buy them. Because we all want a model off the General Lee. But for fans that like to see it as correctly as possible it is still not good :rotz:. I have models, but i can't stand it why they can't do it right for 1 time! :slap:

Thank you. You hit the nail on the head with that.  

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: jwramc on January 24, 2012, 03:04:00 PM

On top of that, they certainly changed enough season to season that if you personally gave me a photo of the door graphics you consider 100% correct, I could find a dozen examples in the show where the cars didn't match it. There's simply no way to please everyone. Consider this.

Yes the door numbers looks sometimes off on the show. But there is a way to go by what is right and not.

Quote from: jwramc on January 24, 2012, 03:04:00 PM
The General Lee has been done in 1:18 diecast about, what, seven times now? If it's so 'easy' to get right, why has EVERY manufacturer gotten it wrong? Of all those releases, which one do you find the MOST accurate? Say any but this new one, and we'll both know that isn't true.

That is simpel. The manufacturers don't know a thing about the car :slap:.  It is all in the graphis if you don't do it right the car is way off. Same for the real cars most replica's are wrong to.  if manufacturers do there homework right they can make the car look good. But this cost time and money so that's why the General lee looks way off all those years :slap:.

Non of all General Lee out there is good not a single one all are wrong!!!! :slap:

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 24, 2012, 08:13:22 PM

I had a Pm sent to me by a member asking me to post a photo of mine on here.. then you come along an say the same thing hours later  :lol: . Plus I would like to say "thank you" for looking at my craftmen work I put into the models I build. I do my home work on the projects almost all the time an study the photos I get for projects.  

I can't see you're PM but that just coincidence that i post it about some photo's that funny indeed :icon_smile_big: I am not the only one that likes the models you making. :2thumbs: You're welcome keep doning the things you do Jim. I can't make it myself but you can and thats a big respect to you craftmen ship for thanking the time to make them right :2thumbs:

The manufacturers can learn something about that they must do there home work better! And Study the car inch by inch. Then one day maybe they get it right :cheers:
MOPAR OR NO CAR

bill440rt

Can anyone spare some Tylenol??  :shruggy:

(BTW, count me in on a DMCL diecast, too!! My cabinet is already full of GL's, Bullitt's, FF's, & Vanishing Points!)  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

jwramc

Jim & Mike,

You are repeating the same things over and over, ignoring the answers I've given. You admit the graphics do change from time to time on the show, but then claim there's just one right way...which is hogwash. Anything you see on the show if going to be correct BECAUSE it was on the show. You've simply picked one look the car's had and decided that is the one YOU feel is correct. So be it. Leave the General's spot on your shelf empty and wait for someone to decide to build the car YOU think represents the General. What YOU feel is the only 'correct' graphic will be criticized by someone else that chose a different episode to represent their 'perfect' General Lee. Like the old sayings about opinions and buttholes.- everybody has one.

The roll bar I'm not going over anymore. Asked and answered.

Heat up and bend the existing push bar?? Call the factory in China and explain that to them. Patch me in on THAT phone call- it'll be a blast.

And if the new roof graphic looks the same to you as previous models, your credibility is blown. It's entirely redone and nothing like the previous offerings. The lettering on the roof ALONE is worth the price of admission on this release. Everything else now looks like a toy.

Jim- You still didn't answer my question. Which is the MOST accurate diecast of the General Lee ever produced? Not perfect- just the closest so far.

John

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

nvrbdn

well if it needs to be like the original, does it come with welded doors? :smilielol: ( i hope i didnt open a can of worms with a discussion of if the doors were welded or not) :smilielol:

i think the car looks great :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

jwramc

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 24, 2012, 10:31:27 PM
well if it needs to be like the original, does it come with welded doors? :smilielol: ( i hope i didnt open a can of worms with a discussion of if the doors were welded or not) :smilielol:

i think the car looks great :2thumbs:

The previous RC2 release had AND this new release will have permanently sealed doors (sorry, no actual welding, tho :lol:).

John
John

MoparManJim

Quote from: jwramc on January 24, 2012, 09:58:35 PM
Jim & Mike,

You are repeating the same things over and over, ignoring the answers I've given. You admit the graphics do change from time to time on the show, but then claim there's just one right way...which is hogwash. Anything you see on the show if going to be correct BECAUSE it was on the show. You've simply picked one look the car's had and decided that is the one YOU feel is correct. So be it. Leave the General's spot on your shelf empty and wait for someone to decide to build the car YOU think represents the General. What YOU feel is the only 'correct' graphic will be criticized by someone else that chose a different episode to represent their 'perfect' General Lee. Like the old sayings about opinions and buttholes.- everybody has one.

The roll bar I'm not going over anymore. Asked and answered.

Heat up and bend the existing push bar?? Call the factory in China and explain that to them. Patch me in on THAT phone call- it'll be a blast.

And if the new roof graphic looks the same to you as previous models, your credibility is blown. It's entirely redone and nothing like the previous offerings. The lettering on the roof ALONE is worth the price of admission on this release. Everything else now looks like a toy.

Jim- You still didn't answer my question. Which is the MOST accurate diecast of the General Lee ever produced? Not perfect- just the closest so far.

Okay, give me the phone number to the company in China.. I'll make a call. The flag looks good, but the roof text needs work, they need to be bigger. They en-tend afew inches out past the bend in the door top rail when it goes down. 

The most accurate diecast General Lee replica I seen? would be one that a fan made..  :lol:

Sabre

Quote from: Mikesmoparperformance on January 24, 2012, 07:54:14 PM
"Still needs work. Improved placement and look of door graphics? Looks way off! Which person make those cars??? If the graphics don't look right to me the car is not good."

Again, graphics were inconsistent on the show, so there's no chance ANY version of the graphics will please everyone. However, this new version beats every release done so far...by a long shot.

"And I like it with headrests better than without."

This change was repeatedly requested because the majority of the time on the show, the car had no headrests. Leaving them in again for this release would have been a decision blasted even more than taking them off. And just so ya know- AW didn't just 'cut off' the headrests from the seats. It's a seat molded without headrests, thus- new parts.

Thank you for clearing that out I can agree with you on the headrest. But for the nummers I don't the mistake they make is that there are to close on eachother The 0 and the 1. The room must be bigger. The link with the picture looks way better!  Then I have seen on the past models so nice work.

Anyway- I know that sounds like I'm being an apologist for those "clueless accountants at Autoworld". But I felt it needed to be said that AW heard the fans and has done all they could within what is possible, today, for the price. I'd love a 100% dead-correct release, too...but then there's no one way to do it that everyone would agree was correct- of that, I'm certain. They built over 300 Generals for the show..and everyone picks a different one to claim is "the" real General. For me, that car is LEE1 as it appeared in the pilot. Everything else is a poor copy. 'Til LEE1 is tooled up for, I will never have a truly accurate, 'real' General Lee. Your mileage may vary.  :cheers:

LEE 1 is not the car to go by it is LEE 3. But  if they go by LEE1 as the real one for the model then they doing it wrong!
LEE 3 was the car you must go by. LEE 1 was Just numbert LEE 1 but is not the first GENERAL LEE BUILT! THAT IS LEE3!!

My beef with all the prevous versions of the GL in any size would have to be the graphics.  The pic above IMO shows a very accurate verion of the GL. I approve of the graphics and will buy several of these when they come out.

Sabre

Quote from: jwramc on January 24, 2012, 01:21:38 PM
Well, yeah! Who ISN'T buying that one???  :smilielol:

She's expected in December. Jim's got her listed for pre-orders at http://www.supercar1.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5951

Next Christmas is going to be awesome, I'll be getting one of those DMCL Chargers as well.

On a side note is it possible you could talk to the guys at AW and tell them to make a Hardcastle and McCormick "Coyote?"  PLEASE?!?!?!?!?  That's the ONE car I've been dying to add to my collection in 1/18th.  I have several GL's, K.I.T.T., A-Team Van, soon to be DMCL Charger, but no Coyote!  Hell I've even got a 1/48th scale Airwolf.

jwramc

QuoteOkay, give me the phone number to the company in China.. I'll make a call. The flag looks good, but the roof text needs work, they need to be bigger. They en-tend afew inches out past the bend in the door top rail when it goes down.

Terrific. Now say that in Chinese, please.

QuoteThe most accurate diecast General Lee replica I seen? would be one that a fan made..  :lol:

Avoiding answering the question yet again. As you are determined to be unhappy, I'll leave you to it.
John

jwramc

Quote from: Sabre on January 25, 2012, 12:49:25 AMOn a side note is it possible you could talk to the guys at AW and tell them to make a Hardcastle and McCormick "Coyote?"  PLEASE?!?!?!?!?  That's the ONE car I've been dying to add to my collection in 1/18th.  I have several GL's, K.I.T.T., A-Team Van, soon to be DMCL Charger, but no Coyote!  Hell I've even got a 1/48th scale Airwolf.

I don't see Autoworld creating entirely new car molds for the foreseeable future (as in the next couple of years). Our best bet for getting an entirely new mold is, of all places, MATTEL. They are a HUGE corporation with very deep pockets, and they spent big money getting the rights to do the 1966 Batmobile a few years ago (and did a darn good job on it, even if there were too many variation 'levels' and some dicey details. They MUST have done well because this month they gave us a very well done A-Team van-
http://www.carmodel.net/itemsPhotosEncrypter.php?0-52165.jpg

...and a glorious, nothing-to-complain-about ECTO-1 from Ghostbusters.
http://ww1.modelzone.co.uk/media/catalog/product/a/a/aaw1176_1.jpg

...and both of those are entirely new molds with little re-use potential (I suppose they can tweak the van to also represent the recent movie version, and ECTO-2 is coming later this year). They are also working on an all-new KITT from Knightrider. They must be doing well, even when selling at $120+ a piece...something I've tried to explain to other makers: Do more cars, be precise and folks will pay the extra for it. But AW and others are smaller firms, with shallow pockets, so either they're afraid to risk it, or haven't the capital to invest in such an experiment. And if you can think of a deserving movie or TV car, trust me, it's been mentioned already. It's your best bet that Mattel be told what we want. They can take the risk because they have SO much diversity in their offerings that they can experiment and lose...and still survive just fine on the other stuff. And they seem quite interested in the TV/Film diecast segment these days.

Me? I've got a list a mile long.  :D
John

Troy

:brickwall: I once thought reality had to be the same for everyone. I was wrong.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.