News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Have you ever buried anything in your backyard?

Started by Fred, January 15, 2012, 02:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

charger Downunder

[/quote]

Fred

Fred

Daytona R/T SE

Fred

doctor4766

I wanted to bury my ex wife head first with her ass sticking out of the ground so we could use her as a bike rack but I divorced her instead since she isn't actually dead.

But seriously we made a time capsule nearly 35 years ago and buried it in our back yard.
Had some photos and newspapers from the day along with other stuff I can't remember now.
Doubt I'll ever get to dig it up myself but someone may some day...
Gotta love a '69

Fred

Quote from: doctor4766 on January 15, 2012, 02:48:15 AM
I wanted to bury my ex wife head first with her ass sticking out of the ground so we could use her as a bike rack but I divorced her instead since she isn't actually dead.
That's funny doc but bike rack? I thought the idea was so that you could at least keep on poking her!!   :smilielol:

djcarguy

MY BROTHERS PET RAT,AFTER IT GOT SHOT......MANY CATS,FEW BIRDS AND SNAKES....FEW DOGS,AND DEER MEAT WHEN FREEZER BROKE.... :eek2: :eek2:2 CALFS AND 3 SHEEP,WITH BACKHOE

PUT IN BIG BUMP FLOWER MOUNT TO DIVIDE YARDS ,GUY ASKED WHAT I HAD BURIED AND I SAID JUST AN EX GIRL FRIEND,HAHA,,,THAT ASKED TOO MANY QUESTIONS,,,HAHA :D :D :angel: :rotz: :icon_smile_wink:ONLY 1 X?

vancamp

djcarguy

HEY FRED ,,ya didnt ask park,national forest  or  hahaha bottom of the lake????????????100 feet deep water,hahaha   i'll never tell what i was doing or dumping ,,at the bottom of the lake bed few days before they dropped the plug in the dam and filled that whole valley???? 10 miles long and 100 feet deep ,been going on 30ty year now.. got stopped by cop that day on way home,he was so intent looking fur beer in ta cab  of mys truck ,he did not look at stains in the bed of pu.i was very nerves  so he was looking fur beer or pot,,was the times. thank god the dusty old road had covered and hidden the red stains ,,and i went on home and burned the plywood floor of pu box and washed out and cleaned the rest......and sold my 55 f100 in a few days.... well thanks that has been eating at me fur years and maybe part of too failed wedding ?now i got that off my mind i guess may try that wedding stuff again. if it dont work i can alway take her fur a drive up hwy 62 and show her the lake..thanks again i feel better,do you? well ya al have a great day....

any one buy any of that for even afew seconds,,,, i had afew and early,early april fools ,just letting the mind wander or am I..hahaha   kiddding totally ,,except cop ,beer and selling my pickup,,,,,lake is really,,real/////

nvrbdn

yep, several pets through the years.  :yesnod: oh, had to add all the fish carcuses from the catches of the days :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

A383Wing

one cat, one raccoon, one hummingbird so far...the way my health and the wifes health is going for us, we may be next

Bryan

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on January 15, 2012, 11:05:19 AM
one cat, one raccoon, one hummingbird so far...the way my health and the wifes health is going for us, we may be next

Bryan

can  i have the daytona when your gone   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

squeakfinder

Last winter I buried a dead Llama.

Used a backhoe for that one.

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

ChgrSteve67

I would like to contribute however I don't want the EPA hunting my butt down to take ground samples.

A383Wing

Quote from: moparstuart on January 15, 2012, 12:52:46 PM

No problem...If I go first, you gotta ask the wife, it's her car. If she goes first, you gotta ask my son, he says he wants it....guess you now know how far down the food chain you are.

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on January 15, 2012, 01:53:15 PM
I would like to contribute however I don't want the EPA hunting my butt down to take ground samples.

they would not have to hunt you down...I know where you live....I can be bribed

Bryan  (feel the love yet?)

Tilar

QuoteRe: Have you ever buried anything in your backyard?

Nothing that I'll confess to.  :misbehaving:

Just a few pets, the occasional farm animal that died and one cantankerous old buck sheep that happened to walk into a 2 x 4 that I happened to be swinging at the time.  :flame:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

69rtse4spd

mauve66

Quote from: A383Wing on January 15, 2012, 01:59:38 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on January 15, 2012, 12:52:46 PM

No problem...If I go first, you gotta ask the wife, it's her car. If she goes first, you gotta ask my son, he says he wants it....guess you now know how far down the food chain you are.

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on January 15, 2012, 01:53:15 PM

they would not have to hunt you down...I know where you live....I can be bribed

Bryan  (feel the love yet?)

i want the black and gold one........................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Budnicks

Mostly the kids small pets that had died various ways, usually naturally, I have held many funeral services over the years in a couple of yards, for several hamsters, rabbits, a chipmunk, squirrel's, raccoon's,  snakes, many pet gold fish & tropical fish of many types, a couple of dogs & cats, birds pets & wild birds, they seem to fly into our back window, all the time, a horse a cow & a pig, when I was a little kid... I think that's all...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks