News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Super Bowl XL (Extra Large)

Started by THE COLONEL, January 22, 2006, 08:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

The Steelers looked the best I have seen them in quite some time over the course of the playoffs this year.  I don't know if Carolina or Seattle can beat them.

If we have any Bronco fans here, I just want to say I'm sorry......for the Steelers handing the Bronco's their FIRST LOSS AT HOME THIS YEAR!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Move over Denver :bump:the Steelers are going to the BIG dance!!
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

70charginglizard

Yeah...how bout them hawks.... :nana: :D :icon_smile_approve:

well be givin you the bird real soon. and i don't mean super bird....or do I.  :devil:
70charginglizard

superblu72

Payback for '97! GO STEELERS!  NFC doesn't stand a chance! Big Ben, the Bus, the New Steel Curtain! Looks like it's going to be the Seahawks! Sean Alexander will be lucky to gain 32 yds! And after Joey Porter or Troy Polamalue or Larry Foote throttles Hassleback once or twice he'll wish he hadn't shown up in Motown for the Big Dance!

rare69

should be a good game, until the hawks turn up the heat and melt that thin steel. GO SEAHAWKS!

hemihead

Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

69_500

I think it will be a great game. Both teams want to control the clock and run the ball and then beat you on a deceptive pass play. Both teams have the ability to go down the field, and to grind it out. I think it will be a nice close game.

1970440RT

Quote from: 69_500 on January 23, 2006, 10:27:04 AM
I think it will be a great game. Both teams want to control the clock and run the ball and then beat you on a deceptive pass play. Both teams have the ability to go down the field, and to grind it out. I think it will be a nice close game.

Agreed.

71bee

I don't think it's gonna be a snoozer this year. I like both teams, but I think I gotta go with the Steelers. someone tell that maniac Palamalu how to tackle properly. damn! I wish that I had half his energy! ;)