News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If you're going to mirror an Ebay auction, don't use someone else's links...

Started by Wakko, January 22, 2006, 12:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

golden73

Old Moparz

That's great. :D  So I take it you had a photo posted that they simply took? Lazy morons.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Wakko

Not only did they use my photo, but they used my link (which is obviously attached to MY website) and they used all of my wording and such.  Here's the original auction, though the photo is obviously replaced like theirs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5853974421&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&rd=1
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

ramit

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dkn1997

RECHRGED

Chargen69

Very cool!!!!    :METAL:

I mean, how hard is it to right click and save, then upload like it was your own. (Not that I am recommending that)

that is pretty cool busting them like that!   :spank: :smilielol:

TK73

Quote from: Chargen69 on January 22, 2006, 04:17:32 PM
Very cool!!!!    :METAL:

I mean, how hard is it to right click and save, then upload like it was your own. (Not that I am recommending that)

that is pretty cool busting them like that!   :spank: :smilielol:

Don't you have to pay for extra pics on eBag?  Saved 'em $.08 to use the link..

Oh yeah, DAMN FUNNY!!
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Wakko

People ask me about the private feedback and some people automatically feel that it's a sign of something dishonest.  Well, you can see that my feedback is 99.5% positive (the only negatives I got were retaliatory feedback) so it's not a sign of being dishonest.  The reason I have my feedback hidden is that I do alot of business on Ebay and some of it is buying items that are mislisted and reselling them.  I found a General Lee CB that was labeled wrong and emailed him to add a buy it now.  He looked at my feedback and searched my previous auctions, found where I sold one and relisted his auction with the General Lee information.  Plus he took all of my photos and used them in his auction, much like this bozo did.  Ever since then I usually add WAKKOSS to my photos in a conspicuous spot and my feedback is hidden.  If someone chooses not to deal with me based on that, it's ok, I don't mind.
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

nh_mopar_fan

dkn1997

I was not implying anything, that's why I put the  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: in.....I know that you are above board, just don't move to lake villa illinois and you shoud be ok :devil: ;D
RECHRGED

Mopar440+6

LMFAO!!! :haha: :lolexplode:

Wakko you have my eternal respect! You may not have gotten to slap the cuffs on them but justice has surely been served! :nutkick: :icon_smile_blackeye:
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

MyMopar

I nearly blew my breakfast on the keyboard.  That photo  is hilarious. I'm glad people get what they deserve in the end.  Lazy unoriginal bastid.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Todd Wilson

I've got a better picture to replace it with!  I love doing that when lamers link to my web sites!

Todd

69_500

Thats hilarious.

Wonder how many people view that add, and just bust out laughing. Wonder how many think they did it themselves and posted the wrong picture and that they didn't just link it to another add.

rollingthunder

bunch of wankers !!
totally hilarious that one made my day totally evil.
life's to short have a blast before its gone.

andy74

i love it, it flat out kicks ass,and some lazy bastards get what they deserve

Wakko

I can't believe it's still there...I figured he'd end it by now.  :)
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

HAZZARDJOHN

My mechanic told me, "I couldn't fix your brakes, but don't worry I made your horn louder."