News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out my '70 Road runner resto pics

Started by Big Lebowski, January 22, 2006, 04:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Lebowski

This is the trunk view of the new qtr...
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Big Lebowski

We also wrapped the new suspension to keep it clean & dust free. The new suspension is all finished and painted with all new springs, bushings, disc conversion kit, etc. Here's a few pics...
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

tan top

:scope: nice work  :yesnod:  coming togeather now . good stuff  :thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Big Lebowski

A few more to wrap it up...Get it? Wrap it up? :lolexplode:

Big Lebowski

Ok, a few more then that's all for this week...

Big Lebowski

Last two...

Brock Samson

Post Some Pics!  :rant:

lol just kiddin ya' man she looks awsome!

Big Lebowski

More! I'll see if I can squeeze out two more...

Big Lebowski

Maybe these too...

Big Lebowski

That's all, I can't show you the pics of the hooker on the hood. Trick!!!! Just kidding, put your tongues back in your mouths. :icon_smile_big:

firefighter3931

Looking good Big L  :icon_smile_big: I used the same stuff from Resto Rick (zerorust) on the underside of mine. Keep up the great work !  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

PocketThunder

what are those pins holding everything together and how do they work?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dpm68

Sweet...I likes the beep beeps - especially the 70s.

Lowprofile

Awesome job BL! My hat is off to you and your buds.  Good work!  Damn! I was just in SD at the Sports Arena!!  I'll catch ya next time. Maybe the runner will be done and you can take me for a spin!! :icon_smile_wink:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Goldfinger71

I love it when a plan comes together! :icon_smile_big:
Nice Work! :yesnod:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Big Lebowski

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 23, 2007, 12:01:49 AM
what are those pins holding everything together and how do they work?

They're called Kleeko pins, you drill a small hole through both panels, then using the kleeko pliers you put the pin in and release it. When you release the pin it pulls the panels together with a kinda fish hook on the pin. When you remove them, the pliers just pop them back off, so you can use them many times. :icon_smile_big: 

Big Lebowski

The drivers side qtr. is officially on, heres some pics of our weeks fun...

Big Lebowski

Next week we're doing the old fashioned lead work on the seams. Were trying to keep the bondo to a thin skim coat...

Big Lebowski

A few detail pics...

Big Lebowski

And this and that pics...

Big Lebowski

And of course on Friday night & with the large sized Captain Morgan,  :icon_smile_big: everybody's a friggin comedian. It's a joke about the qtrs. and how the shipping co. damaged it...

Big Lebowski

Next week, hopefully the other side will go on, here's the last 2 pics...

Big Lebowski

Ok this week the crew; the Dude (me) Van (Captain Red Bull) & Dallas got some major stuff done. The pass. qtr. is on and we widened the 22" rad. support to 26". It looks very cool. :icon_smile_big:

Big Lebowski

A few more qtr. panel pics :o

Big Lebowski

Pics of the seam sealer in the new trunk floor. I can't wait to see some B5 blue in the trunk, but I still have to undercoat the insides of the new qtrs.