News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THIS THREAD (PART 2)

Started by skip68, January 01, 2012, 12:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

You guys are killing me.  Stop posting.  I mean it.   If you don't stop I'm going to ask troy to delete my account.  That's right, I'll be gone and you will never hear from me again.  I WILL LEAVE THIS SITE FOREVER.   THERE WILL BE NO MORE SKIP68.   I'M SICK & TIRED OF PEOPLE NOT LISTENING TO ME.  DO YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE ME LEAVE? ???   DON'T PUSH MY BUTTONS.   

Love skip ....     :-*
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

You do realise that you're the one that created this monster?  :nana: :smilielol:

skip68

Oh I did ? carry on.   :nana:   marsha marsha marsha. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

marsha marsha?? ??  :shruggy: You do realise that we're Earthlings? :slap:

Steve P.

Come on Skipster. We are enjoying all the photos and lack of clarity and luster. You MUST STAY!! Besides, who would we get to host "CUPCAKE CORNER"??   :P
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68coronetGLwannabe

THERE WILL BE NO MORE SKIP68.   I'M SICK & TIRED OF PEOPLE NOT LISTENING TO ME.  DO YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE ME LEAVE? ???  
Love skip ....     :-*
[/quote]

YES, your an infantile ego maniac.    :'(  I see to many people have drank the Kool-aid from the Skip68 coconuts.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

The poster above is jealous. Just sayin.   

ChgrSteve67

You do know the only reason we put up with you is because we like Mrs. Skip

And pic #22

skip68

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

nvrbdn

:coolgleamA: im wearin my special invisible pic glasses. man this thread is scary :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Steve P.

Well, now I know the pics are all back up... You're welcome!!!!   :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

skip68

:o.   Holy poop Batman.  Steve, where did you get that picture?   That was not supposed to be posted in a public forum. 

Fred

I asked him to post it because I lost my copy. It's such a good one of the watermelons.......... I needed to see it again.  :nana: :nana:
Besides, mine was a little grainy and I couldn't quite work out where that little worm was coming from..............I see it clearly on Steve's pic though.
Thanks Steve P. for posting.  :2thumbs:

skip68

Fred, you damn dirty Australian.  This thread is for Americans not dirty Australians.   :nana:

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on January 04, 2012, 09:25:42 PM
Fred, you damn dirty Australian.  This thread is for Americans not dirty Australians.   :nana:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana: :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Hey skip if you're not nice to me  :-* :-* I'm going to post that pic up on facebook!! 

skip68

A383Wing

ChgrSteve67

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Steve P.

C-Steve, I have that same pic, only I switched it to negative and you wouldn't believe what it reveals!!! The outline of his, well, you know, is in perfect alignment. Funny as hell and I figure if I ever need to blackmail Skip I have the perfect tool.. No pun intended....  :D

Skip, I still have a few more, so be nice or I will bring out the best......  ;)

Still waiting to see Troy's pics.. He took some in the back yard that HAVE to be priceless!!!
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida