News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THIS THREAD (PART 2)

Started by skip68, January 01, 2012, 12:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

wow, and with all you guys and your history, when did the interest in cars start???? (since i didnt see any pics of cars in that lot) you guys mustv'e been into bikes with all that black leather.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: Steve P. on January 01, 2012, 09:03:05 PM
It's hard to answer because Skip closed some of the pics to me, but many of the prison pics he posted were pics I sent him from some of our SEX ADDICTS & Crazy Kitty's, (SACK for short), group for his wall... Some of the open pics are of things that he told me about, but I could never really understand...

My personal favorite is #37 with the Harley and all the chickens. Oh and #43 as well.. I'm sure you all see and would agree why when you look at it again..

It still ammazzzzzzzes me that Skip can still sit and smile.. Well, mostly sit!!  

I think I have another pic around here somewhere with a pair of coconuts.. I'll have to look..  

If you can't find it, I've got a copy.....................looking at it right now!  :hah:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

mrsskip68

And I REALLY DO, have the original of that coconut bra pic!   :rotz: :nana: :smilielol:
Lisa 

Steve P.

No Lisa, I blew the one your talking about up and framed it.. It's amazing how you hid the strings!!  Even with all that G-force they never moved!!   No, we are talking about the coconuts SKIP was wearing that earned him the name CUPCAKE.. I know I have the pic, but it gives me nightmares every time I see that file of pics... That NIGHT VISION shit was too freaky!!!   :o
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Fred

You're right Steve P. to many nightmares. :eek2: I'm going to hide mine where I will never have to look at it again!
But I'm keeping the one with the watermelons close to hand................that one's funny! :lol:

Steve P.

Holy crap!!! I forgot all about the watermelons!!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: I still cannot believe he was doing that in a store full of people, OR that you caught him with you cell phone camera!!! Talk about perfect timing!!!  He'll never live that one down... Ya gotta love him though.... Man,, what a nut!!  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Wait wait,,,, what the hell was he doing with the rabbit fur and the Indian feathers??  :lol:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

nvrbdn

mabey he didnt want lisa to know about the feathers :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Yeah! he was trying to tickle someone's fancy  :slap: but the store manager caught wind of it and kicked him out.
He's been banned from ever entering again.  I believe he still has the accessories hidden somewhere in his garage  :D

Darkman

Skip, I can't believe so many people have disrespected you by posting in this thread!

Just remember that I will look out for you by not posting

Ps picture #47 was pretty good too
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

ChgrSteve67

ok back on topic

I'm absolutely not looking now.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Steve P.

I wonder how Troy's pictures turned out from that night?!?!?!?!?!?  :icon_smile_cool:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Fred

He has a Pandora's box full................I hope he never opens it!  :D

68coronetGLwannabe

The only pic I see is #52. I see what cupcake is not wearing under his Hula skirt. Why Is my account still active?   :shruggy:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Steve P.

I'm sorry. Some of the hidden pictures have disappeared from this thread. I am working hard to find them and get them back up. This is taking a little extra time as it is damn hard to find hidden pics.   Maybe Troy knows a trick I haven't learned yet...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bobs66440

I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...

moparstuart

I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...I will not post on this thread...
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Back N Black

I'm not posting, I'm posting on behalf of "MoparManJim".  :slap:

PatrickPeeters

Have lookked add thus threatz because i have my Eyes closed, zcreen hope I caan find post button without loooking >>>>> :coolgleamA:
Patrick  :punkrocka:

ChgrSteve67

Is it ok if I look at it using a mirror?

I have asked the cat to do the typing going forward so technically I'm not posting in this thread.

Please send all cat nip friendship payments to P.O. Box 5744321

Fred

Fred

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on January 03, 2012, 10:35:56 AM
The only pic I see is #52. I see what cupcake is not wearing under his Hula skirt. Why Is my account still active?   :shruggy:

That's the one with the coconuts, isn't it?  :eek2:  SCAREY.......... I've hidden my copy so I never have to look at it again!!

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: Fred on January 03, 2012, 07:19:20 PM

That's the one with the coconuts, isn't it?  :eek2:  SCAREY.......... I've hidden my copy so I never have to look at it again!!

Yes, The two VERY small coconuts.  :yesnod:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Fred

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on January 03, 2012, 07:26:24 PM
Quote from: Fred on January 03, 2012, 07:19:20 PM

Yes, The two VERY small coconuts.  :yesnod:

Exactly! (very small)................SCAREY!! :D :D :eek2:

RallyeMike

Not just "a post"..... but much, much, more...

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/