News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THIS THREAD (PART 2)

Started by skip68, January 01, 2012, 12:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChgrSteve67

ok what did I miss?
Can I get some new pictures posted?

Fred

Here you go. Mine's a bit fuzzy........but then we all were at the time of taking them. Still, small mercy for skip...............God only knows what he was doing! No that's wrong............all of us there new what he was doing (we were watching) but only skip knows why!! :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Steve P.

Was that when he was dancing with the 6 foot long submarine sammich??

Hey, I didn't have to add the secret code in to see that pic!!!!! Troy must have messed with the controls....  :shruggy:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

nvrbdn

was skip stopped before he left the state? (is state a place, or mind?) :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

skip68

I'm somewhere in Arizona.   I think it's called Tombstone.   Anyway, I'm held up just outside of town for the night.  I would go across the border but I'm afraid ponch will have people waiting for me.  No, I best stay put til I figure another route.   And yes Steve, I used cloth over her eyes this time.   Last time I took off her eyebrows and eyelashes.   Boy did she look funny.   Wait a minute, I'm not talking anymore.  I'm gone.  I did go by Wade's back door but it looked dirty and I wasn't gonna try and squeeze in there.    Sorry Wade, but I needed a shower from just looking at it.  Wow!  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

nvrbdn

ok im thinkin mrs skipp is ok. she mustv'e been moving in the trunk while he was typing and typed pinch instead of ponch. the i is next to the o. she startled him. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

Fixed it.  Lisa needed another dose of heroin.  She's fine now.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Quote from: Steve P. on January 09, 2012, 08:04:56 PM
Was that when he was dancing with the 6 foot long submarine sammich??

Hey, I didn't have to add the secret code in to see that pic!!!!! Troy must have messed with the controls....  :shruggy:

Yeah baby!! but what was it really?  :moon:

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on January 09, 2012, 08:45:20 PM
I'm somewhere in Arizona.   I think it's called Tombstone.   Anyway, I'm held up just outside of town for the night.  I would go across the border but I'm afraid ponch will have people waiting for me.  No, I best stay put til I figure another route.   And yes Steve, I used cloth over her eyes this time.   Last time I took off her eyebrows and eyelashes.   Boy did she look funny.   Wait a minute, I'm not talking anymore.  I'm gone.  I did go by Wade's back door but it looked dirty and I wasn't gonna try and squeeze in there.    Sorry Wade, but I needed a shower from just looking at it.  Wow!  

I told you to stay away from those dirty back doors. After 24 hours of messing about and 200 pics to show for it....................haven't you learnt anything?  :slap:
GEEZ!! I give up.  :brickwall: I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 09, 2012, 08:14:56 PM
was skip stopped before he left the state? (is state a place, or mind?) :shruggy:

Lets hope it's a place because if it'a a state of mind, we're all in big trouble!! :eek2:

nvrbdn

:scratchchin: can you really lose something you dont have :think:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mrsskip68

OPEN, OPEN, OPEN :shruggy:   :brickwall: OPEN, OPEN, OPEN,  :shruggy: OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, I NEED TO PEE !!!!!  :scratchchin: :rofl:   :nana: :lol: :pity:

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on January 10, 2012, 12:36:13 AM
OPEN, OPEN, OPEN :shruggy:   :brickwall: OPEN, OPEN, OPEN,  :shruggy: OPEN, OPEN, OPEN, I NEED TO PEE !!!!!  :scratchchin: :rofl:   :nana: :lol: :pity:

Hang on, I'll pass you through a straw. How inconsiderate of skip not to put a nappy on you before mummifying the way he did!! :slap:

Fred

Oh sorry Lisa.................instead of passing through a straw...................how about I just pop the trunk?

YPPEE!!! Lisa's free!!!  :nana: Now quick...........RUN!!

mrsskip68

Quote from: Fred on January 10, 2012, 12:47:54 AM
Oh sorry Lisa.................instead of passing through a straw...................how about I just pop the trunk?

YPPEE!!! Lisa's free!!!  :nana: Now quick...........RUN!!

YOU BROKE THE KEY OFF DIPSHIT!   :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :nana:  :nana: :nana: :nana:
Great,.........

Fred

Oh well that's the price of freedom!!
Geez.................you try to help somebody and this is the thanks you get. I'm minding my own business in future :slap:
Where the hell's skip...............has he gone it on foot?

mrsskip68

Quote from: Fred on January 10, 2012, 01:11:51 AM
Oh well that's the price of freedom!!
Geez.................you try to help somebody and this is the thanks you get. I'm minding my own business in future :slap:
Where the hell's skip...............has he gone it on foot?

Nope he still here, and im still stuck!  :scratchchin:    Good thing i have a strong battery and great wifi from a trunk. (Who wudda thunk, from a trunk?)  :nana: :D Can anyone send me some cheetos, trail mix, water, LOBSTER, (LOL), ?    :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

skip68

IT DOES WHAT IT'S TOLD !   
IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN! ..........

nvrbdn

ha ha................................lisa lure hi poodle into the trunk..............that will kill him :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mrsskip68

we dont have a poodle, but we have a labrador. HE DUCT TAPED HIM UP TOO, AND THREW HIM IN HERE WITH ME!  :rotz: :'( Whats worse, he fed the dog a can of chili before he put him in here! Eugh!!!!  :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: skip68 on January 10, 2012, 08:31:25 AM
IT DOES WHAT IT'S TOLD !    
:hah: Buffalo Bob references  :rofl: JOE DIRT, JOE DIRT  :2thumbs: , "that thing you do with the poodle comes off a little weird" {or did he say gay}...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

moparstuart

Quote from: Budnicks on January 10, 2012, 04:49:29 PM
Quote from: skip68 on January 10, 2012, 08:31:25 AM
IT DOES WHAT IT'S TOLD !    
:hah: Buffalo Bob references  :rofl: JOE DIRT, JOE DIRT  :2thumbs: , "that thing you do with the poodle comes off a little weird" {or did he say gay}...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrwDFgEeFCE    silence of the lambs (originally )
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE