News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THIS THREAD (PART 2)

Started by skip68, January 01, 2012, 12:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Since my other pointless thread was such a hit I've decided to do a sequel.  This will be my last pointless thread of the year. 
Now please don't post in this thread.   
:nana: :smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

skip68

68X426

Quote from: skip68 on January 01, 2012, 12:06:29 AM
my other pointless thread

Don't you mean threads ?

Not a post, just seeking answers.  :scratchchin:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

mrsskip68

Ohhh that means im still invisable! Awesome!  :2thumbs:

Sorry for my hubbys goofyness. maybe it will get  better in 2012?  :shruggy:................nah, probably not!  :smilielol:
Lisa

skip68

Thanks for not posting 68x426 and you are correct about "threads".   :cheers:   

Fred

When I saw this thread I decided that I'm not even going to click this one on!!  :D :nana: :D

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

:scratchchin: were we not supposed to check it out in the old year, but in the new year you can look at it???? oh well im not takin the chance. i will just pass this one by and not get sucked in. ::)
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

bill440rt

I know I had the option not to click on this thread, but I did anyway.  ::)   Another pointless post.  :icon_smile_wink:
Good thing you didn't post any pics, that would have generated a lot of complaints. We don't need that around here.

Carry on, carry on.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

68coronetGLwannabe

After looking at this worthless post I am leaving. I will ask the Mods to delete my account.  :RantExplode:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Steve P.

HAHAHAHAHA.... We can allllways count on SKIPPY, (CUPCAKE), to make us laugh...  :2thumbs:

Ps. I love the invisible pictures.......  Very HOTT!!!!!!!  :drool5:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

jaak

I promise that I will not look at this thread or post on it  :D

Jason

John_Kunkel

The best way to make something happen is to tell people not to do it.....too bad our leaders never discovered that.  :nana:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

Picture #3 is my favorite as well.   That picture was taken the day after I was released from prison.   That was a good day.  It was nice to finally hold a woman again.   I still miss my men in lockup but that's the past and the future is now.   
:drool5:

ChgrSteve67

I have absolutely nothing to do with this.

and here are a few more pics

nvrbdn

hey steve, after lookin through your pic's there are a few duplicates of skip's. were you guys in prison together, or were you just at the release party????
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

Nice pictures Steve!     :2thumbs:    I knew you had a background in dance but I didn't know you were one of the Justin Beiber backup dancers.   NICE !  

Steve P.

It's hard to answer because Skip closed some of the pics to me, but many of the prison pics he posted were pics I sent him from some of our SEX ADDICTS & Crazy Kitty's, (SACK for short), group for his wall... Some of the open pics are of things that he told me about, but I could never really understand...

My personal favorite is #37 with the Harley and all the chickens. Oh and #43 as well.. I'm sure you all see and would agree why when you look at it again..

It still ammazzzzzzzes me that Skip can still sit and smile.. Well, mostly sit!!  

I think I have another pic around here somewhere with a pair of coconuts.. I'll have to look..  
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ChgrSteve67

It was at the release party where I introduced Mr Skip to Mrs Skip and she showed me a few moves to get the background dancer gig.

Small world

and pic 33 is my fav
That will go down in history as the poll incident. Sorry Skip I really didn't mean to post that one.
I'm sure the scar is barely visiable after all these years.