News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Now a diecast question about 1970 models

Started by Ghoste, December 24, 2011, 07:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Just quickly, but is there not a diecast exact replica of a 70 Charger that belongs to a member here?

Iceyone

Not sure what your asking. I do have a diecast model of a 70 Charger. It's the one from the "Fast and Furious" 0movie. No I don't have a die cast model of a 70 Charger that I own. I also have a remote control model of a 69 Charger. 
68 Charger
70 Super Bee
11 SRT8 Challenger
30 Chevy Universal

Ghoste

No, there are a few 70's available but I thought one of the diecasts was a replica in color, trim, and options of a single specific car that belomgs to a member here.

Chris G.

What color and trim? Can you dig up a pic and post it?

Ghoste

The model I think is close is an RT/SE Hemi with hood paint, but it doesnt seem exact to the car Im thinking of.  Siegals??

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Ghoste

I obviously must be wrong but I thoughy it was one of the ERTL Authentics and it was an exact copy.

Chris G.

There is one of the Red Hemi that Steve Segal owns. I think it's available from http://www.supercar1.com/

472 R/T SE

Supercars used a photo of my car when they were initially selling the purple Hemi R/T SE.

And if you ask my Dad, Supercars modeled the car after mine.  At least that's what he tells everyone.   ;)

charger Downunder

Quote from: Ghoste on December 24, 2011, 11:18:59 PM
No, there are a few 70's available but I thought one of the diecasts was a replica in color, trim, and options of a single specific car that belomgs to a member here.

Your not thinking of the 69 that a member has.

Someone must own a 70 RT 440 V2 black top, black stripe, black interior and Magnums to claim this one.

[/quote]