News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gentlemen, Break out the Cigars

Started by Bob T, December 09, 2011, 03:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob T

Gidday people, looks like the old guy in the red suit got here early this year, after quite a long 11 months without a car, I picked up my new 68 R/T from the shippers yesterday.
( insert righteous guitar solo here )
1968 R/T, matching #440, shift kitted 727, original QQ1 exterior & interior , now TX9 Black, Factory stripe delete car, a/c, police handling package 648/8 , cam, Headers by Doug , 15 x8 15 x 10 295/50/15 Magnum 500's , buildsheet and manuals, fairly good condition , needs a bit of attention here and there, but solid and driver stage
Happy as Larry  :dance:

Got a mean bark on it too.

Its been a long time coming but it came about from a wanted ad here on DC.com so thanks guys and also thanks to the guys on here who also kept an eye out for me when I was still looking   :cheers:
And a huge Thanks to Don from Idaho for agreeing to sell it to me, a genuine top bloke and a man of his word who put 10 gals of Sunoco 110 octane and a new battery in it so it would start and run good when it got here  :2thumbs:

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Bob T

Couple more, the intention is to drive it this summer ( a lot ) and fix up a few things next year.
Buildsheet in fantastic condition  :coolgleamA: what a bonus
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Budnicks

:2thumbs: Very cool, looks pretty damn nice to me, I love them 68's... Have lots & lots of fun driving in that new Santa's gift... I'm Jealous  :drool5:... 
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Ghoste

400/6/PAC

Good for You.
That car looks really nice.
:2thumbs:

68X426

Kelvin, congrats  :cheers: Very happy for you man.  :2thumbs:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

tan top

:coolgleamA:    congratulations  !!   :2thumbs:  awesome  stuff  :yesnod: :dance: :dance: :dance: :drool5:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

4cruzin

Looks like New Zealand has a new MOPAR!  Glad all the shipping went well from the US to there as I have heard so many horror stories about shipping!   :eek2:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

projectanimal

Congrats!!   :cheers:   beautiful looking ride and some great specs!  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
northwest CT

67440chrg

Congratulations!  It looks great have fun.

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Tilar

Quote from: NHCharger on December 09, 2011, 04:49:02 PM
Oh Yeah, that make's me wet.

:yesnod:  Damn that is really sweet... But what is that aluminum canister under the master cylinder for?  :scratchchin:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

maxwellwedge

vancamp

Evolution69

Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Dans 68

How about a shot of the fender tag? For those of us who love that stuff....  :yesnod:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

nvrbdn

that is a beautiful car. i can smell that sweet cigar smoke from here. congrats :cheers:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JT01

68Charger4me

Damn nice car!  Canister looks like it's a power brake booster reserve, must have a radical cam and low vacuum :2thumbs:

84shelby

Fred

Congrats Mate, she's a beauty. I bet you're having a hard time wiping that grin off your face.
I wish you hours of happy motoring. Drive, drive, drive and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
And if her bark's mean.............all the better!
:cheers:  Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

twodko

Now this is a Chrstmas story if I ever heard one. What a day for you and well deserved for the wait. She's a beaut!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!