News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Brickyard 400 Aero Cars 2012

Started by Aero426, November 22, 2011, 10:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

watt340

watt340

watt340

This is what you guys put up with on Friday. Past the NASCAR merchandise haulers by the lake is where the cars were parked.

watt340

I also saw this wing car Dodge there.......
Last one.

Aero426

Thanks for the pics.   Friday was nasty at times with the rain. 

pettybird

nice pics!  We're #17!

We got home safely around a half hour ago...tired but thrilled!

moparstuart

Quote from: watt340 on July 29, 2012, 07:50:37 PM
I was riding in this car with my buddy larry peterson

we just got home  9 oclock central time  , we left right after the parade lap
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Kismgby

watt340...I'm now your biggest fan!  #19   :cheers:

A little late start for my ride back to Chicago.  UGH.  Didn't get home until 23:00!  Horrible accident on NB I-65 closed down the entire highway.  Helicopter landing.

Missed last year but had a super fantastic time!  Got to ride my bike, drive my car (and on a superspeedway to boot) AND hang out at karaoke!  The trifecta of perfection for me!  Happy to have caught up with grand old friends, met some new ones and still missing those we lost.

Looking forward to Monster in September and seeing some of you again.

...and what happens in Indy, STAYS in Indy, right?   ::)

moparstuart

Quote from: Kismgby on July 30, 2012, 10:44:31 AM
watt340...I'm now your biggest fan!  #19   :cheers:

A little late start for my ride back to Chicago.  UGH.  Didn't get home until 23:00!  Horrible accident on NB I-65 closed down the entire highway.  Helicopter landing.

Missed last year but had a super fantastic time!  Got to ride my bike, drive my car (and on a superspeedway to boot) AND hang out at karaoke!  The trifecta of perfection for me!  Happy to have caught up with grand old friends, met some new ones and still missing those we lost.

Looking forward to Monster in September and seeing some of you again.

...and what happens in Indy, STAYS in Indy, right?   ::)
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

69_500

The car in the #16 picture is not as nice as the others. I tried all weekend to get Jerry to trade me but to no avail. I should have thrown another $50 to the guys at Napa. I think 1 more bad starter and I could have sealed the deal.

moparstuart

Quote from: 69_500 on July 30, 2012, 09:09:23 PM
The car in the #16 picture is not as nice as the others. I tried all weekend to get Jerry to trade me but to no avail. I should have thrown another $50 to the guys at Napa. I think 1 more bad starter and I could have sealed the deal.
i was really cheap and just offered him scrap value  , well in my defense it wasnt running at the time   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

watt340

I'm glad you guys liked the photos, wish I had a really good camera to use, they would have turned out much better.  No offense to anyone there, but the Platinum Daytona and the Bronze 500 were my two favorites.   :cheers:
Is the Bronze 500 the one sold new around the Dayton Ohio area that did some drag racing?

moparstuart

Quote from: watt340 on August 01, 2012, 07:55:21 AM
I'm glad you guys liked the photos, wish I had a really good camera to use, they would have turned out much better.  No offense to anyone there, but the Platinum Daytona and the Bronze 500 were my two favorites.   :cheers:
Is the Bronze 500 the one sold new around the Dayton Ohio area that did some drag racing?
no jerry has owned it since 71 and its has always been in missouri .

Kismgby

Mopurr

JoA

Email me the one of us so that I can have a good photo

I usually take such bad photos

Sherri

Aero426

This guy took off in his powered wheelchair halfway through turn one.   He was chased down by a couple of safety vehicles and turned back around.   I guess that makes IMS truly handicapped accessible.   :smilielol:

Aero426

Aero426

We get to do a lot of fun stuff.

Aero426

Me taking a picture of PettyBird taking a picture of me.

Aero426

Aero426

Aero426

Aero426