News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who makes quality door panels

Started by randy73, November 17, 2011, 11:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randy73

I know Legendary does, but I am a little gun shy of them right now, so who else makes them?
This for a Rallye, so the rear panel needs to have the hole for the window crank.

Calif240

Are you looking for 100% original or are you open to reproductions that are very similar?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/68-69-Dodge-Charger-door-panels-Front-and-Rear-/250927779640?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item3a6c760f38#ht_878wt_1155

I bought from this guy because I don't have a numbers matching car. My '69 has an aftermarket stereo, and a few other restomods. I picked up my front and back door panels for $159 plus shipping (this was about 12 months ago though). If you're ok with it being non-numbers matching, then this could be a good option that saves you a hundred bucks. Mine look great and the vinyl is actually nicer quality than the exact reproductions that I have seen.

Indianapolis '69 Charger. RestoMod.