News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Parts Suppliers

Started by OldGuy, November 16, 2011, 10:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldGuy

I am putting together a pretty good sized order for odds and ends to finish off the restoration of my 1968 Charger.  It looks like I will get most of it from Classic Industries out of Huntington Beach, CA.  I have a catalog from Mr. Moparts out of Surprise, AZ that has some parts that Classic doesn't and Mr. Moparts also has some parts that cost less than Classic.  I was wondering if anyone has dealt with Mr. Moparts and if they are legit or have less than a stellar reputation (complaints, lack of service, non-delivery,etc.)  I don't want to have to deal with issues than can be avoided.  Also, are there any other good suppliers that I might have missed outside of Year One, Legendary Interiors and Goodmark?
Thanks...
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

E5 Charger

I did a search for their website and found this http://whois.domaintools.com/mrmoparts.com
It says their web name expired on Oct 30th. I also tried another address and received a warning that it may be a phishing site. Do you have a link to their website? My search may have brought up the wrong one. I haven't heard of them before.

Aero426

Avoid Jim's Auto Parts, Salem NH.   Bad news...

charge69

Check out Dante's MOPAR Parts. I used him (very nice guy) and he was quick, fair priced, and actually uses most of the suppliers you named but sells the parts a little cheaper. If he has it, I would certainly use him again.

41husk

R/T specialties and BE/A are both very good!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

sparkybr74mr

Agree with the above (Dante's) Dante is the one answering the phone, knows what your actually talking about and takes care of business fast. He has most everything listed on his website.  

Charger_Dart

68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

OldGuy

Thanks for all of the input - I appreciate it.  Keep the recommendations coming. :yesnod:
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

OldGuy

Quote from: E5 Charger on November 17, 2011, 01:15:29 PM
I did a search for their website and found this http://whois.domaintools.com/mrmoparts.com
It says their web name expired on Oct 30th. I also tried another address and received a warning that it may be a phishing site. Do you have a link to their website? My search may have brought up the wrong one. I haven't heard of them before.
The only contact information their catalog shows is the address and phone/fax #'s:
29042 N. 166th Ave.
Surprise, Az 85387

And what appears to be an e-mail address:
ebay@spearnet.net