News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

VETERANS DAY

Started by TK73, November 10, 2011, 11:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TK73

Getting a jump on this  :icon_smile_big:

Thanks guys  :patriot:

To my family:
  Uncle Chuck - Marine Corps, Okinawa 1945, purple heart
  Stepdad Bill  - Marine Corps, Korea 1950-52, Inchon landing
  Brother David- Marine Corps, Desert Storm
                      Air Force, Iraq
                      (yes, served in 2 branches)
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

skip68

:cheers:   Thanks for your sacrifices for all of us!   :2thumbs:

My Dad: Marine

Three Great Uncles: (brothers on my moms side) all served in Army.  One was a POW on the Battan Death March. He came home, but mentally and physically, he was destroyed.   :rotz:

On another note, my daughters brownie troop had several vetrans in to share their stories on Monday. Girls seemed really interested! And we did a food drive for the vets!!!
Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bull

Thanks to all who've served.

Brother - Qatar '03
Nephew - Afghanistan '09-'10

TruckDriver

:cheers: Sorry, double posted.  :shruggy:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

Thanks for your sacrifices for all of us so we can have the country we have.

My uncle Roy was in the Vietnam war til he can home with a back injury after blown up on a over loaded half track (purple heart)

And 2 long time friends -
Joe - Was on 2 different ships that got blown out of the water by German subs in WWII on his way to Germany. Survived both uninjured, then they finally took a plane over, then 3 months after being there, got shot and left for dead by the Natzi's, was tossed into a pile of dead bodies, and looted for a few items by a Natzi soldier. Was later found barely alive, and made it home. Still has the Natzi bullet lodged against his heart.

Jim - Who was in Vietnam also, as a "Bushwacker". Jim told me once, most "Bushwackers" never made it home cause they were the first ones to get killed. Jim has 3 purple hearts if I remember right.

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Stretch

I always take the opportunity to thank a veteran, retired or serving. You wuold be suprized to see the reaction of a man or woman in uniform when a complete stranger walks up to them in public, extends a hand and says "Thanks for serving!"

Thank you to all of you who have put your life on the line for our freedom! You people truly are my heroes! You people sefishlessly put your lives on the line for your country!

As I said before, thank a veteran or anyone in uniform every chance you get, not just one day a year in November. Let them know what they are doing isn't going unnoticed!

Jason
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

draftingmonkey

A big Thank You to my sisters and brothers who have served and are till serving.

Ranger Max

xpbprox

Ranger Max

bobs66440

Thank you all Veterans! You guys and gals are AWESOME!!!  :2thumbs:

DixieRestoParts

Thanks to all my fellow Veteran's, and especially those still serving. God Bless you all.
:cheers:

US Army 1983-92.
Dixie Restoration Parts
Ball Ground, Georgia
Phone: (770) 975-9898
Phone Hours: M-F 10am-6pm EST
mail@dixierestorationparts.com
Veteran owned small business

The Best Parts at a Fair Price

jaak

Grandfather... Korea
Uncle... Vietnam

other Grandfather (deceased) WWII

Thank you all Veterans!

Jason

67440chrg

Thank you to all who have fought to keep our freedom.
Both grandfathers WWII
Father Korea and Vietnam