News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sad Delaware wreck

Started by XS29LA47V21, November 07, 2011, 09:53:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29LA47V21

Sad story, do not know the gentleman, just read the story.   Very sad for the family/friends, I assume he enjoyed his car as we all do, a hard reminder our old cars are not modern safety loaded slot cars, regardless old or new, a reminder to be carefull with our right foot's brain.  My condolences to the family - friends if they are on this forum.

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20111106/NEWS/111060340/Man-65-dies-after-his-car-slams-into-pole-Glasgow?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Home

richRTSE

wow, you hear about a crash like that and usually assume its a young kid, not a 65 year old man... I feel sorry for his family, who probably saw the crash after reading the article....fortunately he was the only one injured....nothing left of that car, that roll bar didn't do much...
:rotz:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Bad wreck, but what led up to it, was interesting... Ran out of gas, presumably ticked over that, takes off quick, and doesn't end well...

Broke car into 3 pieces... Damn! :Twocents:

miller time

poor guy, disc brakes didnt help out :icon_smile_dissapprove:, why does it say his name wasnt released when they said his name is douglas thomas on the video?