News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Rowdy Roast Thread with Simmerin Bullshit and Piss-n-Wine for all !!

Started by JoeyGowdy, November 05, 2011, 07:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

I think we should all be careful of what we say.  Just the facts.  Joey has provided lots of those.   At this point this thread could be locked but not deleted.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Stretch

I have no idea why I clicked on this thread today. (it didn't take me long to figure out he has nothing to say that I need to know).

I just can't wrap my head around this. He has issues for sure and he needs to be stoped! The sooner the better!

The "Train wreck" analogy is a good one. I don't think I'll be able to stop watching this one now.

For the record Rowdy, I'll be watching only to see that you get what you deserve!

P.S. Thanks for taking this on Chuck!

Jason
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

68coronetGLwannabe

In no way do I condone Joeys behavior. The things I have read on here are disturbing. I hope he is dealt with by the right people. I will not click on any of his youtube links he or anyone else post, because apparently it makes him money. As Joey is roasted and simmering I realize if he were truly famous this would not be an issue. The famous have been getting away with it for years and I find it truly sickening. I will never give two S**ts for people like this.

Elvis 24 Priscilla 14  Tupelo Ms 42 miles from Hickory Flats MS  :scratchchin:

Jerry Lee Lewis Married his 13 year old cousin when he was 23

Woody Allen Major Creeper!

Micheal Jackson payed $22 million out of court to prove his innocence.

The list could probably go on. any time I here any of there music I change the station. So before anyone says how wonderful these 3 were please think again.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

WV69RT

Marck

Wow... Just.. Well... wow...?

Dude needs medication and a lot of it...

Stretch

I don't know how one goes about getting paid for there you tube videos so I am making the assumption that it is through the ads that are attached to the begining of some of the videos on the you tube sight. Perhaps those advertisers would be intrested to see just what kind of guy they are supporting with there advertising dollar. 
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

Silver R/T

I still remember thread where he used his own "formula" to degrease dirty engine and let it run right into the ground. That alone can cause a lot of problems with EPA.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Lee

Quote from: Silver R/T on November 11, 2011, 06:17:29 PM
I still remember thread where he used his own "formula" to degrease dirty engine and let it run right into the ground. That alone can cause a lot of problems with EPA.

His formula= Pee

TUFCAT

He'll be famous someday on the national news. Unfortunately, there might be a victim.... Very sad.

Ghoste

Didn't he do an "investigation" once before where he was following the police around or something?  I seem to also remember some photo posted once about tanning jailbait.  Dont remember the thread or any details just that it was disturbing enough that I still recall the photo title as fairly close to that.  Having two young daughters will raise your spidey senses that way.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Yes, he posted something like "jail bait at the Tanner's, what a great day "  with a picture of 2 young girls in bikinis.  Not sure of their age but Joey insinuates they're under age.   

Far as police chasing, YES!  Why? ............I have no idea.   This is the first I'm hearing of him doing an " INVESTIGATION " of the police.       :scratchchin:   

I'm not into Jerry Springer, but I bet Springer would watch this.   :rofl:

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Ghoste

Quote from: skip68 on November 12, 2011, 11:15:56 AM
Yes, he posted something like "jail bait at the Tanner's, what a great day "  with a picture of 2 young girls in bikinis.  Not sure of their age but Joey insinuates they're under age.   

Far as police chasing, YES!  Why? ............I have no idea.   This is the first I'm hearing of him doing an " INVESTIGATION " of the police.       :scratchchin:   

I'm not into Jerry Springer, but I bet Springer would watch this.   :rofl:

I vaguely recall something like that.  I want to be clear that I could be 100% wrong, it is just sort of sticking back there someplace.  He's done a lot of wierd crap on here over the years and I mostly ignore it except for the occasional sarcastic comment.  The jailbait thing did bother me enough to recall it fairly good.

skip68

Ooooops, I just want to keep this going a teeny weeny bit longer.    :popcrn:

skip68

skip68

skip68

Marck

So did he get kicked off the site or what?
Since my last post I've checked the links in this thread and poked around on his facebook... He seems to have a lot of issues, and I sure won't miss him...

jb666

Quote from: Marck on November 13, 2011, 08:03:25 AM
Since my last post I've checked the links in this thread and poked around on his facebook... He seems to have a lot of issues, and I sure won't miss him...

Yeah, poking around his facebook REALLY makes me wish this show was still on...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Catch_a_Predator

A383Wing

Quote from: Marck on November 13, 2011, 08:03:25 AM

Name:  JoeyGowdy
Position:  Senior Member
Date Registered:  December 10, 2007, 11:57:33 PM
Last Active:  November 10, 2011, 07:31:29 PM

skip68

nvrbdn

are we going to be able to hear what kind of ending this all will have? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House