News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Charger on Wheeler Dealers this season?

Started by BananaDan, November 03, 2011, 08:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

I was watching Velocity today (was Discovery HD Theatre Channel) and saw the teaser commercial for the new season of Wheeler Dealers.  There was a short clip of a 70 Charger in the commercial.  I don't know when it will be on, but I'll be keeping my eyes open for it.  I watched the latest episode about a Range Rover, no Charger in it.  Maybe later this season?
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

C5X DAYTONA

The car they test drive for the show is a 70 Charger R/T S.E. Demo car.  It's a good friends driver.   Power Windows, Cruise and a/c.       They came out a couple months ago and took some video of it for the show. 
Caution.... Low flying aircraft.

Evolution69

The car was on UK ebay for a awhile and in the add it mentioned that they where filming for a tv show..

The show is on youtube i watched it few weeks ago
Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond

nvrbdn

recorded and watched this episode. car looks and sounds great. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BrianShaughnessy

Raised from the dead...     This was on last night and this morning on Velocity channel.    It was a decent car...  not a spectacular deal by any means and people could have nit picked it all day long I'm sure but it beats watching vampire crap on tv.

I think at least one of the english dudes likes to listen to show tunes  :yesnod:  nudge nudge wink wink...

At the least... there's some remedial auto repair going on that might be helpful for some of the inexperienced types.      Same thing with the Jessi Combs show All Girls Garage that came on over the weekend.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.