News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

McRib

Started by TK73, November 02, 2011, 12:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

The only thing that gets close to being passable at McDonald's is their biscuits and maybe their coffee.   That said, they don't even have a top 5 fast food biscuit, it's just the only thing that I won't throw up after eating. 

They compress and cook garbage into patties, cover it with sauce so you don't notice you're eating grade b cancerous rodent testicle paste, and sell it to you with a smile.    Might as well scrape out your garbage disposal trap and make a sandwich out of that.  Nasty.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Old Moparz

Read the population statistics & decide if it's a coincidence for yourself......

www.during-mcrib-promotion-death-rates-rise.com
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Mike DC

If it comes from where I McThink it does, I don't wanna McEat it.  

ACUDANUT

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on November 06, 2013, 05:04:13 PM
The only thing that gets close to being passable at McDonald's is their biscuits and maybe their coffee.   That said, they don't even have a top 5 fast food biscuit, it's just the only thing that I won't throw up after eating.  

They compress and cook garbage into patties, cover it with sauce so you don't notice you're eating grade b cancerous rodent testicle paste, and sell it to you with a smile.    Might as well scrape out your garbage disposal trap and make a sandwich out of that.  Nasty.

One of those guys huh...Trust me, everything you eat and drink will kill you.

Fred

The only thing that gets close to being passable at McDonald's is their biscuits and maybe their coffee.   That said, they don't even have a top 5 fast food biscuit, it's just the only thing that I won't throw up after eating. 

They compress and cook garbage into patties, cover it with sauce so you don't notice you're eating grade b cancerous rodent testicle paste, and sell it to you with a smile.    Might as well scrape out your garbage disposal trap and make a sandwich out of that.  Nasty.

But surely the chips (fries) are made from potatoes.   :scratchchin:

Still Nobody goes to Maccas in this household.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

oldgold69

now Cargill is calling pink slime    :eek2:    a finely textured ground beef added  to regular ground beef  now youll have to read the label on hamburger  :eek2:

polywideblock

buy your own chuck or topside and grind it yourself   ,that way you know exactly what your eating  :Twocents:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

70moparman

AKcharger

I thought the animal they made it out of was extinct?

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Tilar

Quote from: AKcharger on November 07, 2013, 04:26:50 PM
I thought the animal they made it out of was extinct?

Maybe, but only for a couple days and it was just around the corner on the next road over.  :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Bob T

Ok then, go and watch a movie called Food Inc this weekend. I'm done with eating mass processed garbage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food,_Inc.

When you are finished with that, then go and watch The World according to Monsanto
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

moparstuart

coming from the best city for BBQ in the world  ,  those things are the nastiest thing ever   :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

472 R/T SE

Quote from: polywideblock on November 07, 2013, 01:19:34 AM
buy your own chuck or topside and grind it yourself   ,that way you know exactly what your eating  :Twocents:

Funny part about that.  When city folk eat the organic, raised beef they complain of the taste.

Father in law will have our 1/2 steer waiting next spring.   :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

Here's a picture of frozen mc-rib patties before cooking.  They look like frozen "pink snowmobile tracks"   :down:

bakerhillpins

They look like rejected boot soles from China.   :eek2:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

ACUDANUT

I'd eat that over a 1980's MRE.

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 06, 2013, 06:48:40 PM
The only thing that gets close to being passable at McDonald's is their biscuits and maybe their coffee.   That said, they don't even have a top 5 fast food biscuit, it's just the only thing that I won't throw up after eating.  

They compress and cook garbage into patties, cover it with sauce so you don't notice you're eating grade b cancerous rodent testicle paste, and sell it to you with a smile.    Might as well scrape out your garbage disposal trap and make a sandwich out of that.  Nasty.

One of those guys huh...Trust me, everything you eat and drink will kill you.

I can't really trust you until you're dead :)

AKcharger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 13, 2013, 11:42:51 AM
I'd eat that over a 1980's MRE.

Omelet with ham rocked!

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: moparstuart on November 08, 2013, 10:25:34 AM
coming from the best city for BBQ in the world  ,  those things are the nastiest thing ever   :Twocents:

Stu, I beg to differ.  If you have to smother your pork in spicy molasses, then it wasn't that good to begin with.   Come to TN sometime and we'll show you how it's really done.

oldgold69

its time to resurrect this topic  their back:eek2:

skip68

What the Mcfudge.    :brickwall:  Now I want one.   
I think they're made with mostly real meat now.   :drool5:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

RallyeMike

TK's b-day is coming up the 29th. Maybe I'll buy one for a homeless person in his honor. I sure as hell aint gonna eat it!
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Kern Dog