News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fall Guy movie on the way? Whatever, why not?

Started by bull, November 02, 2011, 02:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45118406/?g

Under the category "Hollywood has nowhere to go but backward" comes another 80s TV show to big screen redux.

doctor4766

I think the only reason they haven't done the $6,000,000 man yet is that they'd have to change the title.
No way could you build a better, stronger, faster bloke for THAT budget these days.
Gotta love a '69

Cooter

Aweseome. Bring back the 80's. Very good time indeed. Helluva lot better than today.

?i can see it now. The $6 Billion Man..We had the technology Gentlemen, but we used it all. Now we have to start from scratch.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

chargerboy69

That works for me.  I only hope they make it a serious movie, and not a spoof like Starsky and Hutch.  I thought the A-Team was well done, and a great movie, and of course use the original them song.

This one is the original long version.  Notice two different Chargers in the intro, of course both of them bite it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw-GP1D6cdo&list=FL3xh9tLSeSUEPTXmXPu4SRg&index=21&feature=plpp_video

When the are done with this one they can start on Magnum PI and Chips.  ;)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

HITMAN 149

hahahaha i used to love that show!!! i was @10-11 when i used to watch it!!! lol im dating myself now!! lol :cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Ponch ®

One of the best TV show theme songs of the 80s. Predictably, they'll probably get some insipid "modern country" star like Brad Urban or whatever his name is to ruin it.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Budnicks

I just liked the gorgeous side kick blonde  :drool5: & the cool cars that were on the old show...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

PatrickPeeters

Original Intro from the fall guy.... :2thumbs:
it's a 1969 Charger  :scratchchin: hit by a Train. yellow or green with stripe on it.
The white car with 6 on it hitting the trackrail also a Charger??? :shruggy:
Patrick  :punkrocka:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

The one white Charger is from an Elvis Movie and the yellow Charger is from Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry  :2thumbs:

69 OUR/TEA

And B.J. and the bear while they're at it !!!!!  :rotz:

PatrickPeeters

Look up the original fallguy intro on youtube they are both in it
:yesnod:

Sabre

Maybe with this movie they'll finally release the remaining seasons of the original t.v. show.  Only season one was released here in the U.S. 

Fred

Quote from: chargerboy69 on November 02, 2011, 08:02:26 AM
That works for me.  I only hope they make it a serious movie, and not a spoof like Starsky and Hutch.  I thought the A-Team was well done, and a great movie, and of course use the original them song.

This one is the original long version.  Notice two different Chargers in the intro, of course both of them bite it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw-GP1D6cdo&list=FL3xh9tLSeSUEPTXmXPu4SRg&index=21&feature=plpp_video

When the are done with this one they can start on Magnum PI and Chips.  ;)

I agree, as long as they keep it serious and it needs to be set in the 80's like the original  with the great muscle cars of that era..........none of this modern crap (that you can't even hear coming)! 

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

vancamp

Quote from: Budnicks on November 02, 2011, 02:42:01 PM
I just liked the gorgeous side kick blonde  :drool5: & the cool cars that were on the old show...
:drool5: that would be heather thomas

Road Dog

If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

69 OUR/TEA

Of all the 70's and 80's TV shows,they rerunned alot so far,but have'nt seen "Six million dollar man,or Fall guy yet ?" So why the spike in interest for a movie ?

Budnicks

Quote from: vancamp on November 03, 2011, 05:17:33 AM

:drool5:  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: That would be her  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Thanks you....

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

derailed

PatrickPeeters

Wondering if she looks as good as she did then today. :scratchchin:
Some cars in those days for sure looking better and better today for sure.. :yesnod:

bull

Quote from: PatrickPeeters on November 26, 2011, 04:56:36 PM

Some cars in those days for sure looking better and better today for sure.. :yesnod:

How would she? Despite the plastic surgery she's gotten, age is rarely kind to those who hold beauty in such high esteem.

It could be a lot worse though.

PatrickPeeters

hihi,people or cars, time changes everthing,
O well a lot of cars having bondo on them to :icon_smile_big:

bull

What I don't really get is that she hasn't done anything notible since The Fall Guy to my knowledge so why all the fuss with plastic surgery? She's probably just obsessed with her looks because it definitely isn't a career move.

Budnicks

Quote from: bull on November 26, 2011, 05:24:34 PM
Quote from: PatrickPeeters on November 26, 2011, 04:56:36 PM

How would she? Despite the plastic surgery she's gotten, age is rarely kind to those who hold beauty in such high esteem.

It could be a lot worse though.

She looks like shes doing pretty well, I think shes aged pretty damn well also, I know a few women of her age bracket, {Mine} that were cuties when they were young, that are big ol' ugly fatties now... She doesn't really even look like the same person though... Except those beautiful blue eyes...

maxwellwedge

Quote from: Cooter on November 02, 2011, 05:31:23 AM
Aweseome. Bring back the 80's. Very good time indeed. Helluva lot better than today.

?i can see it now. The $6 Billion Man..We had the money Gentlemen, but we gave it all to GM. Now we have to start from scratch.

Fixed it!