News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Maybe I'm just a tad S L O W....

Started by Topher, October 25, 2011, 07:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topher

I like Audioslave, but I've never seen this video until today  :brickwall: Pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVXIK1xCRpY
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

xpbprox

Yeah cool song
The video looks like it was partly filmed on the roads to FT. Irwin in Southern California

bobs66440

I like that song too. Really cool video. I love the part when they gas it and walk away from the Jag. Kinda painful watching an E-Type crash into the water and a Challenger disintegrate though.

41husk

I had not seen that video either but love Vanishing point.  I guess someone in the band liked the movie as well!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Stretch

Great movie! Great tune! Great video! I had seen that video before. I have always refered to Audioslave as Rage Against the Garden for obvious reasons, and it makes me smile. ;D
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

moparstuart

cornell is one of my all time favorites

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

XS29LA47V21

:o   :2thumbs: Clearly a midlife pre-senior moment, There probably has not been a time in the last ten years, one of bands CDs he has been in has not been in the shop CD changer, never seen the video.  Has some nice blending of real movie, nearly seemless at times.  Got me laughing when the DJ was dancing around signing. 

moparstuart

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on October 26, 2011, 02:32:29 PM
:o   :2thumbs: Clearly a midlife pre-senior moment, There probably has not been a time in the last ten years, one of bands CDs he has been in has not been in the shop CD changer, never seen the video.  Has some nice blending of real movie, nearly seemless at times.  Got me laughing when the DJ was dancing around signing. 

i knew you had good taste   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GPULLER

I had no idea Audioslave was in the move Vanishing point... :slap:

Seriously, great tune and vid.

mysil bergsprekken

Quote from: GPULLER on October 26, 2011, 03:59:24 PM
I had no idea Audioslave was in the move Vanishing point... :slap:

Seriously, great tune and vid.

They are not, it is just a remake of some of vanishing points scenes, just to make their music video.
I bought:
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/136764/Audioslave-DVD-EP/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=audioslave&urlrefer=search
4 years ago. Sure is a cool musicvideo though. Beats metallica - fuel with their stinking camaro. hehe
69 charger RT

mysil bergsprekken

Quote from: bobs66440 on October 26, 2011, 04:30:50 AM
I like that song too. Really cool video. I love the part when they gas it and walk away from the Jag. Kinda painful watching an E-Type crash into the water and a Challenger disintegrate though.
Jag is no problem, but seeing the challenger go up in flames is a pain. If it actually happened that way.
69 charger RT