News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just football talk, College or NFL

Started by Budnicks, October 23, 2011, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

:hah: USC @ OREGON tonight..  yea ha  "GO DUCK"  :2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Exc-71

Quote from: jaak on November 19, 2011, 12:29:11 AM
Iowa St. beats Okie St.! Looks good for a 1-loss Bama, if Bama finishes their last 2 games strong!

Roll Tide!
Jason
Roll Tide Roll  :cheers:

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

68X426

Quote from: Budnicks on November 19, 2011, 03:18:01 PM
:hah: USC @ OREGON tonight..  yea ha  "GO DUCK"  :2thumbs:

The Quack Attack got Wacked.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

jaak

Iowa St. beats Okie St.! Looks good for a 1-loss Bama, if Bama finishes their last 2 games strong!

Roll Tide!
Jason

Now Ducks and Sooners are 2-loss teams. Is this not the craziest weekend of college football ever! I cannot remember a shake up this bad going into the last week of a football season.
In the BCS tomorrow it could very well be #1. LSU, #2. Bama, then #3. Arkansas...... I thought I would never see that 3 SEC teams in the top three, and all three from the same division!

Absolutely Crazy,
Jason

nvrbdn

hey budnicks, sorry for you in hearing your ducks went down to usc. looks like bama is next to take the "uncertain seat" in #2 position.  wish lsu could have gotten a loss to really screw with the selection board. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

71bee

Man, that was a good battle on a snowy field in Washington...Utes win in O.T!  :boogie:

jaak

Quote from: jaak on November 20, 2011, 12:47:35 AM

Roll Tide!
Jason

Now Ducks and Sooners are 2-loss teams. Is this not the craziest weekend of college football ever! I cannot remember a shake up this bad going into the last week of a football season.
In the BCS tomorrow it could very well be #1. LSU, #2. Bama, then #3. Arkansas...... I thought I would never see that 3 SEC teams in the top three, and all three from the same division!

Absolutely Crazy,
Jason

Well AP poll is out... #1. LSU, #2. Bama, and #3 Arky.
BCS coming in 4 hrs, 15 minutes.

Jason

E5 Charger

CFL Baby!!! My team, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, just won the Eastern Championship! Next week the Grey Cup!!!

Ponch ®

Raiders! Told yall....CP3 just needed to get into a groove. 1st place.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

nvrbdn

congrats to you raiders fans. :2thumbs:someone has to decide to win this division, and i dont want it to be option tebow. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 19, 2011, 11:46:08 PM
Fight on! :hah:

:hah: Thanks Ponch... Congrats to USC they were the better team this year....

Budnicks

Quote from: 68X426 on November 20, 2011, 12:07:25 AM
Quote from: Budnicks on November 19, 2011, 03:18:01 PM
:hah: USC @ OREGON tonight..  yea ha  "GO DUCK"  :2thumbs:

The Quack Attack got Wacked.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yes they did, I thought they were going to tie it up but Maldonado missed another field goal  :brickwall:, at least they made it a game scored 23 unanswered points to get it with in 3, oh well, if they win against Oregon State in the "Civil war" next week they will be Pac-12 North Champs & will play in the 1st ever Pac-12 Championship game, against either UCLA or Arizona State as it looks now, still a chance at the Rose Bowl I think...   At least Stanford Cardinals beat the Cal Bears in "The Big Game" & retain the axe.....    The Raiders got another win but the Vikings aren't really at their best at the moment...    Broncos won again, Tebow pulled another one out of his old book of tricks now 5 & 5....   San Diego went down to the Bears now 4 & 6...    Raiders are still on top for the moment at 6 & 4, "Just win baby"...   The Chiefs 4 & 5 are playing the Patriots Monday Night, they can tie it up with the Broncos for second place in the AFC west... I kind of doubt it's a win for the Chiefs though, their kind of beat up with lots of injuries this year...

Budnicks

A bunch of 1 loss top 10 teams lost in the BCS chase, #4 Oregon, #5 Oklahoma & #2 Oklahoma Stat, #10 Clemson...   formerly #3 Alabama now #2 looks to be the 1 team to go to the Championship to play #1 LSU, if they can beat Auburn in the "Iron Bowl"...  "ROLL TIDE"...   & #1 LSU goes with a win in the SEC Championship Game...   Now Stanford is in the mix somewhat now they are at #5....  Last I saw...

bull

Quote from: Ponch ® on November 20, 2011, 04:40:59 PM

Despite their best efforts to lose the Raiders did manage to eek out a win against the lowly Vikings. I can't believe they gave us a nail-biter after going up 27-7. Palmer doesn't look too bad to me but then I noticed they didn't let him do much passing in the 4th quarter. :D

71bee

I can't believe my awful Vikes lost that game.  :shruggy: looks like A.P. is gonna be out with a spranged ankle for awhile. oh well, c'mon draft picks!  :-\

Budnicks

Quote from: 71bee on November 21, 2011, 12:25:20 AM
I can't believe my awful Vikes lost that game.  :shruggy: looks like A.P. is gonna be out with a spranged ankle for awhile. oh well, c'mon draft picks!  :-\
Yep the Viking & A.P. were just running over the Raiders defense in the 1st quarter before his injury....

Budnicks

Quote from: bull on November 21, 2011, 12:10:48 AM
Quote from: Ponch ® on November 20, 2011, 04:40:59 PM

Despite their best efforts to lose the Raiders did manage to eek out a win against the lowly Vikings. I can't believe they gave us a nail-biter after going up 27-7. Palmer doesn't look too bad to me but then I noticed they didn't let him do much passing in the 4th quarter. :D
Yep the Raiders tried to give it back before they went back to the run game with Mike Bush, I think he ended up over 110 yards on the ground, 1st time for Vikings in a while for a 100 rusher against that defense, I don't remember the actual stat though, Jeret Allen with out a sack also both were shocks too me...   Carson Palmer is getting a little more familiar with the Raiders receivers, D.H.Bay actually caught a couple of passes, that rookie D.Moore looks pretty sharp....

Budnicks

I was kind of shocked to see Dolphins beat up on the Bills, they started the season so bad & the Bills started out the season so good...   Then the Lions come from behind yet again, beating the Panthers & rookie QB Scam Newton, to win yet once again... "Go Detroit Lions"

Budnicks

Chiefs @ Patriots tonight, Monday Night Football "Are you ready for some football ?"  good luck, it's a must win for the Chiefs & the Patriots are pretty tough to beat at home...

Budnicks

Quote from: E5 Charger on November 20, 2011, 04:07:02 PM
CFL Baby!!! My team, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, just won the Eastern Championship! Next week the Grey Cup!!!
Congrats  to your Blue Bombers, who are they playing in the Grey Cup ?, I have only seen a few CFL game this year, I like the fast pace of the games... The Argonaughts {spelling?} ,  Rough Riders, Stampede I think the were some of the teams {not sure who or were they played, those are all I really remember}, a couple of times here on our NFL network at weird hrs...  

Budnicks

Thursday should be a good Thanksgiving football day for once, some games that actually have some importance well 2 out of the three anyway, Packers @ Lions, Dolphins & Cowboys, then Thursday Night game the 1 loss S.F. 49ers @ 3 loss Baltimore Ravens, with the Jim & John Harrbaugh, the 49er's & Ravens Head Coaches respectively, Brothers battling it out, for family bragging rights, it should be an interesting game for sure...

71bee

Out of the above mentioned games, i'm REALLY lookin' forward to seeing the 9'ers vs. Ravens. this will be a GREAT game!

Budnicks

Quote from: 71bee on November 22, 2011, 05:23:50 PM
Out of the above mentioned games, i'm REALLY lookin' forward to seeing the 9'ers vs. Ravens. this will be a GREAT game!
49er's & Ravens Me too, but I do want to see the Packers & Lions also  :Twocents: