News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Halloween, gremlins & scary Chargers

Started by XS29LA47V21, September 27, 2011, 11:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29LA47V21

So I seldom leave the beater out, but did recently and noticed under the car the gremlins beginning to circle.  Almost looks scary with those two little guys under my car.   I thought that I had moved past most of those issues years ago, mainly associated with wiring block at fire wall and typical old car crustiness.  After working on the PWs last wkend.......again, maybe they are not far away.....   :rotz:

Anyway, being almost Halloween, do you have any scary Charger stories or photos or used a Charger at Halloween event?

ps - I have not shown my 5 yr old this photo (yet)

41husk

They will keep the mice and pack rats out of your wirring!!!!! :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Ryan

69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: Ryan on September 27, 2011, 12:48:54 PM
Love that 69.... is she all original?

crusty outside, repaint in 70s except stripe, most everything else reblt or new, basically almost done on this one... :smilielol: :smilielol: :scratchchin:

That thing coming down the road does look mean  indeed, is that photo shop or a custom?

68blue

Wasn't there a cartoon where the devil drove a second generation charger I saw posted here once?

tan top

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on September 27, 2011, 11:53:16 AM
So I seldom leave the beater out, but did recently and noticed under the car the gremlins beginning to circle.  Almost looks scary with those two little guys under my car.   I thought that I had moved past most of those issues years ago, mainly associated with wiring block at fire wall and typical old car crustiness.  After working on the PWs last wkend.......again, maybe they are not far away.....   :rotz:

Anyway, being almost Halloween, do you have any scary Charger stories or photos or used a Charger at Halloween event?

ps - I have not shown my 5 yr old this photo

:coolgleamA:

not  scary picture !! but took this for a head light bezel or something thread on here few years back!!
snapped 4 or 5 pictures !! all come out like this !! to a lesser or greater extent ! :scratchchin: no mist of fog / smoke anywhere ! took other pictures of  random stuff , directly after ! to check camera ! thinking the camera had some kind of fault !! the other pictures were perfect :shruggy: :scratchchin:
;)
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

451-74Charger

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on September 27, 2011, 01:05:19 PM
Quote from: Ryan on September 27, 2011, 12:48:54 PM

That thing coming down the road does look mean  indeed, is that photo shop or a custom?

Thats from a "b" movie called Wheels of Terror

Carrnutt

Pic from the ad when I bought mine, fortunately being near the cemetery didn't turn out to be an OMEN....
1969 Rest-O-Fied Charger 383HP, Disc brake conversion, electronic ignition.
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins

J.Bond

Not a scary picture!!!

Skyview69

So I seldom leave the beater out, but did recently and noticed under the car the gremlins beginning to circle.  Almost looks scary with those two little guys under my car.   I thought that I had moved past most of those issues years ago, mainly associated with wiring block at fire wall and typical old car crustiness.  After working on the PWs last wkend.......again, maybe they are not far away.....   :rotz:

That's no beater...that car looks bad ass...got any more pics??

67440chrg

That is a heck of a pumpkin and a great looking 1st gen. Thanks for the picture.

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: Carrnutt on September 28, 2011, 08:03:44 PM

Pic from the ad when I bought mine, fortunately being near the cemetery didn't turn out to be an OMEN....

That's funny, must be so comfortable living there they have little thoughts towards their add.  :lol:

Ok, I know it is not a Charger, but it is "spooky", what is scary is my son liked it.   :scratchchin: more brain washing may be required.   :smilielol:

41husk

Get that boy some therapy fast or he may turn to Chevy!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: 41husk on October 07, 2011, 03:07:58 PM
Get that boy some therapy fast or he may turn to Chevy!

OK, so I am thinking of draggin one out to my kids school where they are doing a trunk or treat thing for Halloween, a "safe" walk around with kids and parents giving candy out of car trunks.  Ok, true a little goofy, it is about the kids here, I can do some subtle brain washing here with old car... :icon_smile_big: right.  What shall I decorate my trunk with (besides is is a scary old rusty thing)?  I was thinking webs and rats.. rats or squirrels live in it in its past anyway :smilielol:.  Need some ideas, it will likely be the blk car above in original post.

1BAD68

I took this picture at an old abandoned farm house but didn't notice the weird image in the window until I looked on my computer.

1BAD68

After blowing it up a little more this is what I saw!

67440chrg

Cool pictures I may have a shot of some cat ghosts around mine soon if they don't quit climbing on it every time its in the drive way. The bigest problem is they are mine.

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: 1BAD68 on October 18, 2011, 07:30:52 PM

:smilielol: :smilielol: might be a Dodge guy's ex-wife?   :smilielol: :smilielol: :slap: :shruggy:

hemi68charger

nice beater Jason......  :2thumbs:  Scary demons under the car though..
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

XS29LA47V21

Found some here, hey that sexy red charger has a really big wing to hang the spider webs from......  :2thumbs:  :smilielol: :smilielol: :shruggy:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,85664.0.html

Evolution69

Quote from: 1BAD68 on October 18, 2011, 07:30:52 PM

wow that is spooky lol
Matching numbers 1968 Dodge Charger RT

"Because bad guys always drove Chargers" - Richard Hammond

TexasStroker

Beater?  I'd daily drive the car as is...toss in the flannel in the winter and a little scruff and the fast lane is yours!

This is one of my favorite themed threads...

If you fast forward to the 2:10 mark you can see the Charger with "Motorhead" from yesterday's Halloween Spooktacular:
http://www.lonestarmopars.com/news/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=145:mopars-at-the-hooters-halloween-spooktacular-show&catid=37:event-videos
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: TexasStroker on October 24, 2011, 11:46:02 PM
Beater?  I'd daily drive the car as is...toss in the flannel in the winter and a little scruff and the fast lane is yours!

This is one of my favorite themed threads...

If you fast forward to the 2:10 mark you can see the Charger with "Motorhead" from yesterday's Halloween Spooktacular:
http://www.lonestarmopars.com/news/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=145:mopars-at-the-hooters-halloween-spooktacular-show&catid=37:event-videos

That was and remains the plan, just about done with it actually, couple interior items/PW/AC/htr issues remain. (beater drivers where are they these days?).  Did hammer on it at the track this wked, that was fun. :2thumbs:
We have a thing at the kids school this coming wkend where I plan to deck it out with my kids.