News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What the hell am I supposed to do with this ?

Started by Daytona R/T SE, September 24, 2011, 11:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: TUFCAT on October 08, 2011, 03:37:33 PM
My apologies Daytona. Your efforts toward helping this kitty are appreciated. :yesnod:    

Apology accepted. :cheers:

Old Moparz

Keep it, it'll cut down on rodents that will wreak more havoc in your cars, garage, & home than you'd believe.   :Twocents:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger RT

if your doing all this to help the cat just keep it. Some guys I know spend big money to keep their wife this busy. Plus if she is busy she will leave you alone.
Tim

A383Wing

sounds like the wife has bonded with the little fuzzball...and if it leaves, wife will be unhappy...and if wife is unhappy, you won't be either

TUFCAT

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 08, 2011, 03:57:15 PM
Apology accepted. :cheers:

We are totally cool my brother. :yesnod:  You're indeed an animal lover. :angel:

btw, give the lost kitty a kiss on the forehead for me. :icon_smile_wink:

You're attached to it now... if it went you'd miss it  :yesnod:

A383Wing

Troy

Be careful! Your wife/girlfriend taking in a stray cat can get you into all sorts of trouble:
"The Federal Bureau of Investigation paid the reward money to Anna Bjornsdottir, a one-time model and Miss Iceland 1974 who had gotten to know Bulger's girl friend Catherine Greig after the two women both took a shared interest in a local stray cat while the fugitive couple hid out in Santa Monica."
http://news.yahoo.com/former-miss-iceland-got-2-million-reward-bulger-013732086.html

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

rt green

probably wouldnt hurt to much to just keep little ole T5- we  could have a mascot here. we just got another one. that makes two. they are fun to watch. petting one will keep your blood pressure down when you waiting on parts that should be there already.  little tip from uncle bruce
third string oil changer

Daytona R/T SE

Update!

"Jessie" Went to the vet's today. :o

Got scanned for a microchip... nuthin'. :coolgleamA:

Got her blood tests... clean bill of health. :2thumbs:

Gettin' her shots, microchip and "fixed" tomorrow! :eek2:

Comin' home tomorrow night! :coolgleamA:

Gonna be one sore kitty for awhile. :pity:

Charger RT

skip68

The good thing about cats is they are absorbent.   If you spill something you can use the cat to clean it up.  I do that with our cat.   :rofl:   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 10, 2011, 06:39:49 PM
Update!

good fer you...she will wanna snuggle...don't push her away...you will get years of fun with the fuzzball...enjoy the time

Old Moparz

Quote from: Troy on October 10, 2011, 03:39:16 PM
Be careful! Your wife/girlfriend taking in a stray cat can get you into all sorts of trouble:
"The Federal Bureau of Investigation paid the reward money to Anna Bjornsdottir, a one-time model and Miss Iceland 1974 who had gotten to know Bulger's girl friend Catherine Greig after the two women both took a shared interest in a local stray cat while the fugitive couple hid out in Santa Monica."
http://news.yahoo.com/former-miss-iceland-got-2-million-reward-bulger-013732086.html

Troy

Miss Iceland 1974 may have looked okay in 1974, but an updated version works for me.   :cheers:

By the way, I knew the cat would be staying.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

A383Wing

Fred

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 08, 2011, 07:53:16 PM
Keep it, it'll cut down on rodents that will wreak more havoc in your cars, garage, & home than you'd believe.   :Twocents:

I can attest to that! My Cuda came with a rats nest (rats all dead, luckily) under the dash.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Tilar

Quote from: Troy on October 10, 2011, 03:39:16 PM

Troy

Just goes to show you that every now and then a little stray pussy...cat can be a good thing!  ;)
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Daytona R/T SE

"Jessie" is home.

Her pupils are dialated bigger than mine were at that Willie Nelson

concert back in '82.... :apimp:

chargergirl

Good to hear "it" is in good health. After the comments about waking up in the middle of the night to check on it...heh...you are now owned by the cat. Mark had one that was feral and hung out near his house due to the woods behind it. When Slim was attacked by something he came to Mark's house. (Mark has always had huge dogs, Sheppards, and they never attacked the cat). They lived together for 24 years. Slim fell in love with my mother and helped her have a few years here that were great! As for the mice...cats are great! (As are dryer sheets).
True story: Lea, my inherited daughter, was excited about living in the country and we were talking about how you always have to have cats to take care of the mice but you want to have them fixed. Lea said, "You fix the mice"? That story has made it's way to Afghanistan and back and always makes the guys laugh, her blush, and say "yeah, yeah...you fix the cats". Welcome to the wonderful world of cats!
Trust your Woobie!

tan top

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 10, 2011, 06:39:49 PM
Update!

awww thats good to hear  :yesnod: :icon_smile_approve:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bull

Wow, four pages about a cat. Are we that bored?

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: bull on October 12, 2011, 03:27:11 AM

Well... At least nobody got their back waxed... :smilielol:

Orange_Crush

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on October 12, 2011, 09:54:59 AM

Well... At least nobody got their back waxed... :smilielol:

HEY!!!  That was a traumatic experience!
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Budnicks

Yep, we must be all animal lovers...     what's the little fur balls name?
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks