News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Does anyone have a picture of a F8 69 with white top?

Started by Dino, September 16, 2011, 12:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

hemi68charger

Sort of small, but thanks to Chris' '69 registry,,

F8, white top/guts..

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Dino

Awesome!  Thanks guys!

Shortly after I posted my request, I realized that the white hat special ad had a green charger with white top on it, and my car is a white hat special.  I looked up the ad but you can barely see the roof and it doesn't look like F8 but F5 (I think), I'm not too good with the paint codes.

The body looks real nice in F8 but the green interior is not a keeper.   :eek2:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sadly those are the largest pics I have of that car.   I have a few F8/V1W cars in the registry but none "finished" or restored back to original.
While looking I did find an F8 with C6T tan interior, white top & stripe Hemi R/T...eeewww
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Dino

Ewww is right!  Whoever ordered that car picked the right engine but should have let the wife pick the colors.   :yesnod:

I bought this particular car for several reasons.  For one it was 45 minutes from where I live  and was registered and insured, meaning I don't have to pay more tax on it and could try it out right away.  It also comes with some nice spare parts.  It's not mint but far from a basket case, it needs trunk work and minor rocker and quarter work, after I remove the top I'm sure the window channel will have seen better days but it's a solid driver so I don't need to do anything to it to enjoy it and is a great ride as is.  It's a white hat special that had a 318 and 904, light package, air and tint, ps and pb and that's about it.  On top of that it is now an r/t clone down to the half rear leaf so I can pretty much do what I want with it without feeling bad. 

Until now....I do feel kinda bad that nobody is restoring theirs back to the original green and white, almost feel sorry for it....but honestly I think it would look so much better in black, no vinyl top, no c pillar scripts, black 15" steelies with smooth dog dish caps and a saddle interior.   :drool5:

I guess hte least I can do right now is keep my options open.

dodgedarren

Aitn nothing wrong with gren interior unless you lose you weed :)

Dino