News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What does the Dodger Charger have to do with your user name?

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, September 06, 2011, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrible one

Nothing, mine is actually the name of what was my favorite BMX parts company. I signed up here when I was 15 though, and since then I've quit riding and thus the username is kind of irrelevant.  :shruggy:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: terrible one on September 06, 2011, 09:01:26 PM
Nothing, mine is actually the name of what was my favorite BMX parts company. I signed up here when I was 15 though, and since then I don't ride and thus the username is kind of irrelevant.  :shruggy:

Decent  :coolgleamA: I've been known to ride my old Haro Group 1, RS1 from time to time...

bakerhillpins

Well it has nothing to do with my user name but my Avatar does, I needed all the help I could get to find my charger and now I will need it to keep up with it and someday restore it to its former glory.  :P

I frequently feel like Wile E. when he realizes he is 30 ft off the cliff.  :yesnod:  :rofl:

My user name comes from my home and my other hobby - Restoring Pinball Machines.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

terrible one

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on September 06, 2011, 09:02:42 PM
Nothing, mine is actually the name of what was my favorite BMX parts company. I signed up here when I was 15 though, and since then I don't ride and thus the username is kind of irrelevant.  :shruggy:

Decent  :coolgleamA: I've been known to ride my old Haro Group 1, RS1 from time to time...

Nice!  :2thumbs: I need to shed 50 pounds and then see what I can still do  :P

Slowpoke

Obviously my user name is a statement on how long its taken me to restore my charger.  :brickwall:
68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years

jaak

Nothing. JAAK, J-Jason (my name), A-Alesha (wifes name), A-Alaina (Oldest daughters name), K-Kelley (Last name). I had 2 more kids since registering, but thought I would just leave it JAAK instead of JAAMJK. Jaak is my user name on almost every site I go to.

Jason

Johnny SixPack

My name's Johnny, and it might be a sin...  :rofl:

Seriously, my name is Johnny, and I have a '70 SixPack Charger. :2thumbs:

Kinda obvious from there.  :nana: :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

bakerhillpins

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on September 06, 2011, 09:02:42 PM

Decent  :coolgleamA: I've been known to ride my old Haro Group 1, RS1 from time to time...

Wow does that bring back memories...
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Kern Dog

Mine is pretty simple:
Color
Year
What I wished that it REALLY was
The engine size.

TUFCAT

1972Rallye

68coronetGLwannabe

When I joined the forum I didn't have a Charger yet but I had and still have my Hemi orange 68 Coronet.  :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

nvrbdn

mine was what my son finger drew in my dirty windows saying how fast i would get my car done. nvrbdn :rofl:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Fred

Nothing......... BUT MY VANITY PLATE SAYS IT ALL

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

TexasStroker

Location, Motor...

It gets pretty hard to nail down your preferred Dodge Charger name with several thousand others thinking the same thing, lol.  I was 440Magnum on a few early sites, and everyone just called me Texas so that helped the decision...Charger's stroker should be done in the very near future too..then it will go along with the rest of the fleet.
Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

TexasStroker

Founder, Amarillo Area Mopars
www.amarilloareamopars.com
Founder, Lone Star Mopars
www.lonestarmopars.com
Will set-up a regional Charger meet
Contact me for info!

doctor4766

My user name is a combination of a nickname (The Doctor) and my birthdate, 4th July 1966 so nothing to do with my cars. Although I spose it's an American car and I have a great birthdate.
Gotta love a '69

tan top

had the same user name on the old site too !!
decided on tantop because thats the original vinyl top color of my charger !! & with the original paint  & interior color combination  !!  never seen or heard about  another with that combo !! , they must be out there some where !!  : unless  there is another reason the SPD was 22nd of november 1968 & it was sold to the first owner  23 june 69  !!   it wern't the hotest  color combo choice  :puke:    :lol:

the search continues !  :scope:

:popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Cooter

"Cooter"...General Lee...I think it's obvious at that point.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Magnumcharger

Mine was a carry-over from my old Hotmail account.
At the time, I was trying to come up with a user name.
I tried "Magnumcharger" and to my surprise it hadn't been taken.

Then I joined Moparts and used it as my handle there, and eventually found my way to this here joint not long after.

After which, I thought it would be cool to have a Dodge Magnum to go along with my Charger.
However, I eventually passed on the Magnum as it was going to be too much effort just to support my user name!
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

gtx6970

nuttin,
when I joined I had a 1969 Plymouth GTX convertible and a 70 Challenger hardtop 340

both long gone but the name is stuck now, It's the same user ID I have on several boards from Ebay to a Jaguar board I frequent from time to time.

Hudson Hornet !

Nothing,  My old man grew up as a die hard Hudson man, and I gotta admit I have a deep respect for what those cars were capable of in their time. They were the first stock cars to be banned from nascar due to their success!

Google Fabulous Hudson Hornet !
You've never heard of a Hudson hornet ? !