News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

U.S. attack in Pakistan Score one for the good guys?

Started by Charger Aficionado, January 14, 2006, 10:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I'm hoping this is true:  (and that we don't have to see his BASTARD @ss "making a statment" calling for our blood AGAIN)!!!

Missing bodies

As well as the 18 villagers killed, five other bodies were thought to have been removed after the attack and Pakistani agents were uncertain where they had been taken, said the first intelligence source, who declined to be identified.

One Damadola resident said three or four foreigners had come from Afghanistan for Eid. Another said he had seen bodies of at least two people who seemed to have been outsiders.

"Where these bodies have gone, I don't know," he said.

Pakistan's The News newspaper said the villagers had been buried after a mass funeral led by Maulana Faqir Muhammad, a cleric wanted for giving shelter to suspected al-Qaida members.

Words from the Mouth of the Enemy:
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/3BB59B7D-28A6-4B96-B220-63B5C4005B9D.htm

hemi68charger

Unfortunately, doesn't look like it was Osama's right-hand man..... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

rare69

its ashame about the women and children,wish it didnt have to be. but for the bad guys. a dead bad guy is a good rag head!